According to the latest report by IMARC Group, titled "Recliner Chair Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2022-2027," the global recliner chair market reached a value of US$ 3.7 Billion in 2021. Recliner chairs are upholstered sofas that are equipped with different reclining positions to adjust as per requirement. The adjustable back of these chairs offers an ergonomic sitting position to an individual that aids in minimizing back pain, de-stressing, and relieving joint aches. They commonly comprise inbuilt support systems, adjustable headrest and armrests, and attached angular footrest to provide enhanced convenience and comfort to the users. There are numerous models launched in the market that also offer a multitude of additional features, such as USB charging, Bluetooth speakers, bar fridge, massage motors and heating nodes.
We are regularly tracking the direct effect of COVID-19 on the market, along with the indirect influence of associated industries. These observations will be integrated into the report.
Global Recliner Chair Market Trends:
The global market is primarily driven by the widespread preference for luxury furniture that offers improved comfort. This is supported by the improving lifestyle preferences of the masses and their inflating disposable incomes. Additionally, with the hectic and busy lifestyles led by the masses, there has been a considerable rise in the incidences of lifestyle medical conditions, such as back pain, neck pain, stress, joint aches and inflammation, among individuals. Since the usage of recliner chairs aids in relieving such ailments, this is creating a positive outlook for the market. The market is further driven by the launch of recliners with luxury designs that are equipped with controlled and adjustable power buttons. Some of the other factors contributing to the market growth include extensive research and development (R&D) activities, the growing integration of recliner chairs with smart devices and easy product availability through online and offline organized retail channels. On account of the aforementioned factors, the market is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of 5.5% during 2022-2027.
- On the basis of the product type, the market has been divided into wall hugging, push back, massage, riser and other types of recliners.
- Based on the seating arrangement, the market has been bifurcated into single and multi-seater recliners.
- On the basis of the materials, the market has been classified into leather, fabric, and others.
- Based on the distribution channel, the market has been categorized into furniture and furnishing stores, hypermarkets, e-retailers, and others.
- On the basis of the end users, the market has been segmented into residential, commercial and others.
- On the geographical front, the market has been segregated into North America (the United States and Canada), Europe (Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia and others), Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia and others), Latin America (Brazil, Mexico and others), and Middle East and Africa (Turkey, Saudi Arabia and others).
- The competitive landscape of the market has been studied in the report with the detailed profiles of the key players. Some of these players include American Leather, Anji Jinkun Furniture, Ashley Home Stores, Ltd., Ekornes ASA, Heritage Home Group, Inter IKEA Systems B.V, La-Z-Boy Incorporated, Macy’s, Man Wah Holdings Limited, Natuzzi S.p.A, Steinhoff International Holdings, and Williams-Sonoma, Inc.
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
30 N Gould St, Ste R
Sheridan, WY 82801, USA
Americas: +1-631-791-1145 | Europe & Africa: +44-753-713-2163 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800