According to the latest report by IMARC Group, titled “Remote Deposit Capture Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2022-2027," the global remote deposit capture market reached a value of US$ 270.1 Million in 2021. Remote deposit capture (RDC) refers to a technology-based solution offered by banks to enable account holders and clients to scan and transmit scanned check images remotely through a cellular network. It allows financial institutions to provide funds to customers by mitigating burdens associated with the complicated procedure of receiving and depositing funds. RDC involves scanning, verifying client detail and image, and sharing deposits as standard steps. These procedures are executed via an internet connection, banking services, and various consumer electronics, such as tablets, smartphones, and computers. RDC aids in consolidating banking relationships, enhancing cash flow from management operations, accelerating deposit clearings, preventing transportation costs, and improving overall workflow. On account of these advantages, RDC is used by small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs), credit unions, and non-profit organizations (NGOs).
We are regularly tracking the direct effect of COVID-19 on the market, along with the indirect influence of associated industries. These observations will be integrated into the report.
Global Remote Deposit Capture Trends:
The widespread adoption of RDC across the banking, financial, service, and insurance (BFSI) sector represents one of the key factors driving the market growth. This is further influenced by the increasing utilization of mobile banking solutions and the rapid digitalization of check depositing procedures to improve core processing capabilities by eliminating the need to visit banks physically. In line with this, RDC is widely used by consumers due to its hassle-free services, instant notifications regarding deposits, and high speed, which is acting as another growth-inducing factor. Additionally, the escalating security concerns amongst users have prompted manufacturers to integrate Software as a Service (SaaS), the Internet of Things (IoT), artificial intelligence (AI), and data analytics. These technologies ensure the credibility of credentials, offer secured transactions and instant customer support, and predict potential threats by assessing and managing risks, which, in turn, is contributing to the market growth. Moreover, the extensive utilization of RDC, especially during the COVID-19 pandemic, owing to the consequent implementation of nationwide lockdowns, is supporting the market growth. Other factors, such as favorable initiatives by governments to achieve digitalization and strategic collaborations amongst key players to enhance product efficacy, are positively stimulating the market growth. On account of the aforementioned factors,?the market is anticipated to reach a value of US$ 431.0 Million by 2027, growing at a CAGR of 7.70% during 2022-2027.
- On the basis of the component, the market has been bifurcated into solution and service.
- Based on the deployment, the market has been divided into on-premises and cloud-based.
- On the basis of the enterprise, the market has been segmented into small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs), and large enterprises
- On a regional basis, the market has been segmented into North America (the United States and Canada), Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, and Others), Europe (Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, and Others), Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, and Others), and Middle East and Africa.
- The competitive landscape of the industry has also been examined, with some of the key players being Alogent, Checkalt LLC, Digital Check Corp., EFT Network, FIS, Fiserv Inc., Jack Henry & Associates Inc., Jaguar Software, Mitek Systems Inc., NCR Corporation, Northern Trust Corporation and ProgressSoft Corporation.
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
Follow us on twitter : @imarcglobal