The latest report by IMARC Group, titled "Residential Air Purifiers Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity, and Forecast 2023-2028," finds that the global residential air purifiers market size reached US$ 4.2 Billion in 2022. A residential air purifier is a stand-alone appliance used to mitigate contaminating particles such as pollen, dust, allergens, and smoke and improve air quality. It comprises single or multiple filters that capture unwanted pollutants from the air before entering the space. It also reduces the risk of various neurological or respiratory disorders, such as asthma, lung cancer, and chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), by eliminating harmful chemicals, dust, and unpleasant odors. In addition, these devices are cost-effective, easy to use, and reliable and are widely available in portable and in-duct air purifier types. Owing to these properties, residential air purifiers find extensive applications across the residential sector.
Global Residential Air Purifiers Market Trends:
The market is primarily driven by the growing prevalence of airborne and respiratory diseases due to rising pollution levels in urban areas. In addition, the increasing construction activities and the establishment of smart homes represent other major growth-inducing factors. Besides this, the rising health consciousness among the masses, the improving living standards, and inflating income levels have escalated the demand for high-performance air purifiers in residential spaces. This, coupled with the growing environmental concerns and the rising awareness regarding the health effects of air pollution, is positively influencing market growth. Moreover, the market is also propelled by the emergence of high-efficiency particulate air (HEPA)-based air cleaners that can filter different airborne contaminants. Furthermore, the implementation of the work-from-home (WFH) model during the coronavirus disease (COVID-19) pandemic has accelerated the sales of residential air purifiers to avoid the spread of the virus. Furthermore, extensive product marketing by manufacturers and strategic collaborations amongst key players to develop products with advanced features are other factors creating a favorable market outlook. Looking forward, IMARC Group expects the market value to reach US$ 5.6 Billion by 2028, exhibiting a CAGR of 5% during the forecast period (2023-2028).
- Based on the type, the market has been bifurcated into stand-alone/portable and in-duct.
- On the basis of filtration technology, the market has been classified into high-efficiency particulate absorbing (HEPA), activated carbon, ionic filters, and others.
- Based on the distribution channel, the market has been segmented into online and offline.
- Region-wise, the market has been divided into North America (the United States and Canada), Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, and others), Europe (Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Italy, Russia, Spain, and others), Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, and others), and the Middle East and Africa.
- The competitive landscape of the market has been examined in the report, with some of the key players being AllerAir Industries Inc., Daikin Industries Ltd., Dyson Ltd., Honeywell International Inc., IQAir, Koninklijke Philips N.V., LG Electronics Inc., Panasonic Holdings Corporation, Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd., Sharp Corporation, Unilever plc, Whirlpool Corporation, and Xiaomi Inc.
|Base Year of the Analysis
||Type, Filtration Technology, Distribution Channel, Region
|| Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Latin America, Middle East and Africa
||United States, Canada, Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Brazil, Mexico
||AllerAir Industries Inc., Daikin Industries Ltd., Dyson Ltd., Honeywell International Inc., IQAir, Koninklijke Philips N.V., LG Electronics Inc., Panasonic Holdings Corporation, Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd., Sharp Corporation, Unilever plc, Whirlpool Corporation and Xiaomi Inc.
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2499
Five User License: US$ 3499
Corporate License: US$ 4499
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
30 N A
Tel No:(D) +91 120 433 0800
Americas:- +1 631 791 1145 | Africa and Europe :- +44-702-409-7331 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800, +91-120-433-0800