IMARC Group’s latest report, titled “Reusable Straw Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2023-2028,” finds that the global reusable straw market size reached US$ 2.0 Billion in 2022. Reusable straws are made from recyclable and natural food-grade materials, such as bamboo, silicone, stainless steel, glass, and titanium. They are a safer and eco-friendly alternative to plastic straws that help reduce the generation of non-biodegradable waste. Besides this, they are more convenient to use, easily cleanable, non-porous, hypo-allergenic, and dishwasher- and microwave-safe. As a result, reusable straws are widely used across restaurants, hotels, cafes, bars, schools, and hospitals.
Global Reusable Straw Market Trends:
The rising environmental consciousness among the masses represents the primary factor driving the market growth. Additionally, food service providers are opting for reusable straws due to the growing consumer awareness regarding the negative environmental impacts of plastic disposables. In line with this, the increasing adoption of reusable straws by hospitality-related sectors to control the environmental damage caused by plastic variants has augmented the product demand. This can be attributed to several favorable initiatives undertaken by governments of various countries, such as the introduction of stringent regulations to curb single-use plastics and reduce carbon footprints. Furthermore, the leading players are developing innovative reusable straws manufactured using food-grade silicon and eco-friendly materials like bamboo that are natural, durable, organically grown, and free from dyes or inks. Apart from this, the surging popularity of stainless steel straws that are portable, non-toxic, tasteless, rust-proof, and bisphenol A (BPA)-free has propelled the market growth. Other factors, including the increasing number of food outlets, emerging trend of on-the-go food and beverage consumption, rising penetration of online food delivery services, shifting focus toward sustainable development, and product innovations, are also creating a favorable market outlook. Looking forward, IMARC Group expects the market value to reach US$ 3.1 Billion by 2028, growing at a CAGR of 7.5% during 2023-2028.
- Based on the type, the market has been segregated into stainless steel, reusable plastic, bamboo, glass, and other straws.
- On the basis of the end-user, the market has been classified into residential, HORECA, and others.
- The market has been divided based on the distribution channel into supermarkets and hypermarkets, convenience stores, online, and others.
- Region-wise, the market has been segmented into Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, and others), North America (the United States and Canada), Europe (Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, and others), Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, and others), and Middle East and Africa (Turkey, Saudi Arabia, Iran, the United Arab Emirates, and others).
- The competitive landscape of the market has also been analyzed, with some of the key players being Eco-Products, Inc, EcoStraws Ltd, Crate and Barrel, Eco Imprints Inc., Ever Eco, The Final Co. LLC, Greens Steel, Jungle Straws/Jungle Culture (Chalk & Skinner Ltd), Klean Kanteen, Koffie Straw, Simply Straws LLC, Steelys Drinkware, StrawFree.org, Shopterrain.com LLC, and U-KONSERVE Ltd.
|Base Year of the Analysis
||Type, End-User, Distribution Channel, Region
|| Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Latin America, Middle East and Africa
||United States, Canada, Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Brazil, Mexico, Turkey, Saudi Arabia, Iran, United Arab Emirates
||Eco-Products, Inc, EcoStraws Ltd, Crate and Barrel, Eco Imprints, Ever Eco, The Final Co. LLC, Greens Steel, Jungle Straws/Jungle Culture (Chalk & Skinner Ltd), Klean Kanteen, Koffie Straw, Simply Straws, Steelys Drinkware, StrawFree.org, Shopterrain.com LLC and U-KONSERVE
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2499
Five User License: US$ 3499
Corporate License: US$ 4499
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
30 N Gould St Ste R
Sheridan, WY 82801 USA - Wyoming
Tel No:(D) +91 120 433 0800
Americas: - +1 631 791 1145 | Africa and Europe: - +44-702-409-7331 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800, +91-120-433-0800