According to the latest report by IMARC Group, titled "Rice Noodles Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2022-2027," the global rice noodles market to grow at a CAGR of 14.3% during 2022-2027. Rice noodles are a popular food item in the Asian cuisine that are generally prepared by mixing water and rice flour. Additionally, tapioca flour or cornstarch is added in order to improve the texture of rice noodles. Their consumption provides several essential nutrients to the body, such as protein, carbohydrates, fiber, iron, zinc, phosphorus, magnesium and selenium. They are commonly used as the main ingredient for a wide range of Asian cuisines. Some of the popular rice noodles dishes that are widely consumed across the globe include sawine, pho and pad thai noodles.
We are regularly tracking the direct effect of COVID-19 on the market, along with the indirect influence of associated industries. These observations will be integrated into the report.
Global Rice Noodles Market Trends:
The global market is primarily driven by significant growth in the food and beverage industry. Along with this, the changing dietary patterns of individuals and the shifting lifestyle preference of the masses have impacted the demand for rice noodles across the globe. Moreover, the proliferation of food service outlets and quick-serving restaurants (QSRs) and the advent of home food delivery models are creating a positive market outlook. Additionally, several leading players are heavily investing in the launching of gluten-free and frozen variants of rice noodles, which are gaining widespread prominence among individuals. Apart from this, the increased spending on the development of aggressive marketing strategies, celebrity endorsements and innovative packing solutions are impacting the market growth favorably. Other factors, including rapid urbanization, the inflating disposable income level of the masses, the augmenting popularity of the Asian cuisines among individuals, and the easy product availability via online and offline organized distributed channels, are also positively influencing the market.
- On the basis of the cooking method, the market has been bifurcated into instant and conventional.
- Based on the color product, the market has been categorized into vermicelli, stick, wide and others.
- On the basis of the distribution channel, the market has been classified into supermarkets and hypermarkets, convenience stores, online stores and others.
- Based on the region, the market has been divided into North America (the United States and Canada), Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia and others), Europe (Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia and others), Latin America (Brazil, Mexico and others) and the Middle East and Africa.
- The competitive landscape of the market has been studied in the report with the detailed profiles of the key players operating in the market. Some of these players include Annie Chun’s Inc. (CJ CheilJedang), JFC International Inc. (Kikkoman), Lotus Foods Inc., McCormick & Company Inc., Nasoya Foods USA LLC (Pulmuone Foods Co. Ltd.), Natural Earth Products Inc., Nona Lim LLC., Nongshim Co. Ltd., Roland Foods LLC, Thai President Foods Public Company Limited and Ying Yong Food Products.
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
30 N Gould St, Ste R
Sheridan, WY 82801, USA
Americas: +1-631-791-1145 | Europe & Africa: +44-753-713-2163 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800