According to the latest report by IMARC Group, titled "Single Cell Multiomics Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2022-2027," the global single cell multiomics market reached a value of US$ 2.85 Billion in 2021. Single cell multiomics refers to an advanced analytical technology that examines and isolates multiple types of molecules from similar individual cells. This, in turn, assists in gaining extensive biological insight regarding cellular properties and architecture of heterogeneous tissues. Apart from this, single cell multiomics aids in analyzing the genome, epigenome, metabolome lineages, transcriptome, and proteome, which are further utilized in cell biology, oncology, immunotherapy, and neurological applications. It relies on isolation and dispensing methodologies for providing images of various molecular layers and complex biological structures. As compared to conventional live-cell fluorescence imaging techniques, single cell multiomics does not destroy cells for assessment purposes and measures multiple types of molecules from a single cell. On account of these properties, it is widely used in hospitals, biotech companies and pharmaceutical organizations.
We are regularly tracking the direct effect of COVID-19 on the market, along with the indirect influence of associated industries. These observations will be integrated into the report.
Global Single Cell Multiomics Market Trends:
The global single cell multiomics market is primarily driven by the increasing prevalence of various lifestyle and communicable diseases, especially amongst the geriatric population. This, in turn, has facilitated the widespread adoption of single cell multiomics across pharmaceutical companies, academic institutions and hospitals for antibody discovery purposes and gaining a high-resolution landscape of cellular components present in the tumor. Additionally, rapid expansion in the healthcare sector and the rising need for personalized medicine and solutions for screening and diagnosing genetic disorders and cell heterogeneity in the micro-environment is acting as another growth-inducing factor. In line with this, significant technological advancements, such as the introduction of barcoding and single-cell multimodal omics (scMulti-omics) solutions, are contributing to the market growth. These systems help in measuring multiple resolutions from similar cells, including chromatin accessibility, messenger ribonucleic acid (mRNA) and deoxyribonucleic acid (DNA). Other factors, such as strategic collaborations amongst key players and continuous investments in the research and development (R&D) activities in the field of medical sciences to introduce single-cell analysis products, are creating a positive outlook for the market. On account of the aforementioned factors, the market is anticipated to reach a value of US$ 7.73 Billion by 2027, growing at a CAGR of 17.30% during 2022-2027.
- Based on the type, the market has been classified into sing cell genomics, proteomics, transcriptomics, and metabolomics.
- On the basis of the product type, the market has been segmented into consumables, instruments, and software.
- Based on the technique, the market has been bifurcated into single-cell isolation and dispensing, and single-cell analysis.
- On the basis of the application, the market has been classified into oncology, cell biology, neurology, and others.
- Based on the end user, the market has been segmented into academic institutions, contract research organizations, and pharmaceuticals and biotech companies.
- On a regional basis, the market has been segregated into North America (United States, and Canada), Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, and Others), Europe (Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, and Others), Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, and Others), and Middle East and Africa.
- The competitive landscape of the industry has also been examined, along with the profiles of the key players being 10x Genomics Inc., Becton Dickinson and Company, BGI Genomics (BGI Group), Bio-RAD Laboratories Inc., Fluidigm Corporation, Illumina Inc., Mission Bio, NanoCellect Biomedical, Nanostring Technologies Inc., Proteona, Takara Bio Inc. (Takara Holdings) and Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
30 N Gould St Ste R
Sheridan, WY 82801 USA - Wyoming
Tel No:(D) +91 120 433 0800
Americas: - +1 631 791 1145 | Africa and Europe: - +44-702-409-7331 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800, +91-120-433-0800