According to the latest report by IMARC Group, titled "Sleepwear Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2023-2028," the global sleepwear market reached a value of US$ 12.1 Billion in 2022. Sleepwear includes various types of garments that are designed to be worn while sleeping and relaxing. It is generally produced using comfortable materials that are breathable and lightweight on the skin while promoting sound sleep. It is widely available in diverse types across the globe that differs on the basis of color, texture, material, prints and designs. Some of the popular sleepwear variants adopted by individuals include capris and pajamas, nightgowns, t-shirts, shorts and camisoles that are intended for women, men and children. There has been a significant increase in the demand for sleepwear among the masses due to the dynamic fashion trend and its influence on consumers.
Global Sleepwear Market Trends:
The global market is primarily driven by significant growth in the textile industry. Along with this, continuous developments in the e-commerce infrastructure and the advent of online delivery models are creating a positive market outlook. Moreover, the shifting lifestyle preferences, the inflating disposable income levels of the masses and the growing influence of social media among individuals are providing a boost to the sales of sleepwear across the globe. Additionally, several leading players are heavily investing in the launching of high-quality and premium sleepwear variants, which are gaining widespread prominence among the masses. In addition to this, the introduction of sustainable sleepwear that is designed using recyclable materials on account of the growing environmental concerns is impacting the market growth favorably. Other factors, including rapid urbanization, the development of aggressive marketing strategies, promotional campaigns, celebrity endorsements and innovative packaging solutions, and the easy availability of a wide range of product variants, are also influencing the market. On account of the aforementioned factors, the market is anticipated to reach a value of US$ 18.6 Billion by 2028, exhibiting a CAGR of 6.8% during 2023-2028.
- Based on the product type, the market has been classified into top wear, bottom wear, night dresses and gowns, and sleepwear set.
- On the basis of the material, the market has been segregated into cotton, wool, silk and others.
- Based on the distribution channel, the market has been categorized into supermarkets and hypermarkets, online stores, discount stores and others.
- On the basis of the end-user, the market has been segmented into men, women and kids.
- On the basis of the region, the market has been divided into North America (the United States and Canada), Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia and others), Europe (Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia and others), Latin America (Brazil, Mexico and others) and the Middle East and Africa.
- The competitive landscape of the market has been studied in the report with the detailed profiles of the key players operating in the market. Some of these players include AEO Management Co., Calvin Klein Inc. (PVH Corp.), Hanesbrands Inc., Hanky Panky Ltd., Harrods Limited, Jockey International Inc., Marks and Spencer Group plc, Nasty Gal Inc. (Boohoo Group plc), Saks Fifth Avenue (Hudson's Bay Company), Selfridges & Co., Under Armour Inc. and Victoria's Secret (L Brands).
|Base Year of the Analysis
||Product Type, Material, Distribution Channel, End User, Region
|| Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Latin America, Middle East and Africa
||United States, Canada, Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Brazil, Mexico
||AEO Management Co., Calvin Klein Inc. (PVH Corp.), Hanesbrands Inc., Hanky Panky Ltd., Harrods Limited, Jockey International Inc., Marks and Spencer Group plc, Nasty Gal Inc. (Boohoo Group plc), Saks Fifth Avenue (Hudson's Bay Company), Selfridges & Co., Under Armour Inc. and Victoria's Secret (L Brands)
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2499
Five User License: US$ 3499
Corporate License: US$ 4499
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
30 N Gould St, Ste R
Sheridan, WY 82801, USA
Americas: +1-631-791-1145 | Europe & Africa: +44-753-713-2163 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800