As per the latest report by IMARC Group, titled “Smart Bathroom Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2023-2028”, the global smart bathroom market size reached US$ 2.6 Billion in 2022. A smart bathroom refers to an automated system that allows users to control and customize every aspect of the showering or bathing experience using a digital app or smart home system. It incorporates various components, such as an automatic smart toilet; programmed faucets; sensor-enabled soap dispenser; and automated flush framework, hand dryers and cistern systems. In recent years, smart bathrooms have gained traction with the development of smart homes and non-residential buildings to emphasize energy and water conservation. It also offers enhanced convenience to disabled users or the geriatric population and provides increased energy efficiency compared to conventional bathroom accessories.
Global Smart Bathroom Market Trends:
The global smart bathroom market is primarily driven by increasing infrastructure development projects and rising home remodeling activities. Rapid urbanization and high disposable incomes have also facilitated luxury lifestyles, thus prompting individuals to adopt smart bathrooms for both residential and commercial spaces. These bathrooms offer a spa-like experience due to the wide variety of built-in fittings, faucets, and dispensers operating on sensors. Furthermore, the growing awareness regarding personal hygiene and the conservation of water and energy is positively impacting the market. Besides this, key players in the tourism and hospitality industry are integrating smart bathrooms with the Internet of Things (IoT) to provide a superior experience to the users. The increasing penetration of automated and the internet of things (IoT)-enabled devices, such as high-tech toilets and soaking tubs, is further bolstering the market. For instance, PerfectFill by Kohler allows users to auto-fill a bathtub to their desired depth and temperature, wherein both the autofill and auto-drain function can be controlled through a voice assistant, such as Alexa or the Kohler Konnect app. On account of these factors, the market value is expected to reach US$ 4.3 Billion by 2028, exhibiting a CAGR of 8.8% during the forecast period (2023-2028).
- Based on the product, the market has been segmented into touchless faucets, smart toilets, touchless soap dispensers, touchless cisterns, hand dryers, smart windows, and others.
- On the basis of the distribution channel, the market has been classified into offline and online retail channels.
- The market has been categorized based on the end user industry into non-residential and residential sectors.
- Region-wise, the market has been divided into North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, Latin America, and Middle East and Africa.
- The competitive landscape of the market has been examined, with some of the key players being Duravit AG, The Jaquar Group, Kohler Co., LIXIL Group Corporation, TOTO Ltd., American Standard Brands, Bradley Corporation, Cera Sanitaryware Ltd., Cleveland Faucet Group, Delta Faucet Company, Grohe AG, Jacuzzi Brands, LLC, Novellini S.p.A., Pfister (The Spectrum Brands Holdings, Inc.), Roca Saniatrio, S.A., and Sloan Valve Company.
|Base Year of the Analysis
||Product, Distribution Channel, End-Use Industry, Region
|| Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Latin America, Middle East and Africa
||Duravit, Jaquar, Kohler, LIXIL Group, TOTO, American Standard Brands, Bradley Corporation, Cera Sanitaryware Ltd, Cleveland Faucet Group, Delta Faucet Company, Grohe, Jacuzzi, Novellini, Pfister, Roca Sanitario, S.A. and Sloan Valve
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2499
Five User License: US$ 3499
Corporate License: US$ 4499
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
Follow us on twitter: @imarcglobal