The latest report by IMARC, titled “Smart Oven Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2023-2028”, finds that the global smart oven market size reached US$ 211.9 Million in 2022. Smart ovens refer to technologically advanced kitchen appliances that provide features beyond the standard competence of traditional ovens, using internet connections. They offer increased convenience, efficiency, and control over their cooking procedure. Due to the integration of smart homes and the incorporation of internet connectivity, smart ovens allow users to remotely control and monitor the oven through an app or smart home assistants, such as Google Home and Amazon Alexa. Smart ovens include features, such as touchscreens, voice commands, and automated cooking programs, thus reducing the risk of overcooking or undercooking. Smart ovens also possess sensors and cameras, which help in adjusting cooking temperatures automatically.
Global Smart Oven Market Trends:
One of the primary factors driving the market is the increasing deployment of the Internet of Things (IoT) in kitchen appliances. Additionally, the growing employment of energy-saving products in smart homes is creating a positive market outlook. Other than this, the exponential growth in the number of individuals preferring to dine out is ha encouraged food outlet businesses to opt for smart commercial ovens. Besides this, a significant increase in the purchase of household appliances globally has accelerated the production of smart ovens with artificial intelligence (AI). In line with this, with the increasing working population and hectic lifestyles, consumers are shifting toward smart appliances that offer convenience while reducing electricity waste, thus escalating the product adoption rate. Furthermore, key players are focusing on introducing smart ovens with self-cleaning functions and their ability to turn off automatically after the meal reaches the proper temperature. On account of these factors, IMARC Group expects the market value to reach US$ 629.7 Million by 2028, expanding at a CAGR of 20.1% during the forecast period (2023-2028).
- On the basis of the type, the market has been segmented into single and multiple functions.
- Based on the distribution channel, the market has been segregated into online and offline.
- On the basis of the capacity, the market has been divided into 20-25 litres, 26-30 litres, and above 30 litres.
- Based on the structure, the market has been categorized into built-in and countertop.
- On the basis of the connectivity, the market has been divided into Bluetooth, wi-fi, NFC, and others.
- Based on the application, the market has been segmented into residential and commercial.
- Region-wise, the market has been classified into North America (the United States and Canada), Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, and others), Europe (Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, and others), Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, and others), Middle East and Africa.
- The competitive landscape of the market has also been analyzed, with some of the key players being Breville Group Limited, Bsh Home Appliances Corporation (Robert Bosch GmbH), Electrolux AB, Haier Group, LG Electronics Inc., Panasonic Corporation, Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd., Sharp Corporation, Sub-Zero Group Inc., and Whirlpool Corporation.
|Base Year of the Analysis
||Type, Distribution Channel, Capacity, Structure, Connectivity, Application, Region
|| Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Latin America, Middle East and Africa
||United States, Canada, Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Brazil, Mexico
||Breville Group Limited, Bsh Home Appliances Corporation (Robert Bosch GmbH), Electrolux AB, Haier Group, LG Electronics Inc., Panasonic Corporation, Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd., Sharp Corporation, Sub-Zero Group Inc. and Whirlpool Corporation
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2499
Five User License: US$ 3499
Corporate License: US$ 4499
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
30 N A
Tel No:(D) +91 120 433 0800
Americas:- +1 631 791 1145 | Africa and Europe :- +44-702-409-7331 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800, +91-120-433-0800