According to the latest report by IMARC Group, titled “Teeth Whitening Products Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2021-2026,” the global teeth whitening products market grew at a CAGR of around 5% during 2015-2020. Teeth whitening products refer to various chemical products used for restoring the natural shade of or whiten the tooth enamel. Some of the commonly used teeth whitening products are surface whiteners, toothpaste, strips, gels, rinses, paint-on films, dental scalers, chewing gums, and whitening kits. These products are manufactured by using chlorine and bleaches that help to eliminate surface stains physically or chemically while changing the color of the teeth. They are also effective in removing traces or stains of tobacco, caffeine, and other contaminants that permanently discolor or damage the teeth.
We are regularly tracking the direct effect of COVID-19 on the market, along with the indirect influence of associated industries. These observations will be integrated into the report.
Global Teeth Whitening Products Market Trends:
One of the key factors driving the global teeth whitening products market is the rising consciousness regarding oral hygiene among individuals. Apart from this, the increasing consumption of tea, coffee, tobacco, and alcoholic beverages has led to the rising instances of tooth discoloration and other oral ailments. This, in turn, is driving the demand for high-quality teeth whitening products across the globe. Additionally, various product innovations, such as the development of herbal and natural variants that offer quick results, are contributing to the market growth. Containing no harmful chemicals, these products offer therapeutic benefits while having negligible long-term effects on the teeth. Moreover, innovative promotional activities by product manufacturers and the easy product availability through proliferating e-commerce retail channels are creating a positive outlook for the market further. Looking forward, the market is expected to exhibit moderate growth during the next five years (2021-2026).
- On the basis of the product, the market is divided into whitening toothpaste, whitening strips and gels, whitening rinses and others.
- According to the type, the market has been bifurcated into bleaching agents and non-bleaching agents (surface cleaners).
- Based on the end user, the market is segmented into dentist and home users.
- On the basis of the distribution channel, the market has been segregated into online and offline channels.
- On a regional basis, the market has been spread across in North America (the United States and Canada), Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, and others), Europe (the United Kingdom, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Russia, and others), Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, and others) and Middle East and Africa.
- The competitive landscape of the market has also been examined, with some of the key players being Church & Dwight Co. Inc., Colgate-Palmolive Company, Den-Mat Holdings LLC, Dr. Fresh LLC (High Ridge Brands Co.), GlaxoSmithKline Plc, Henkel AG & Co. KGaA, Johnson & Johnson, Procter & Gamble Company, Unilever Plc and W&H (UK) Ltd.
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
Follow us on twitter: @imarcglobal