The latest report by IMARC Group, titled “Textile Dyes Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2021-2026,” finds that the global textile dyes market grew at a CAGR of around 7% during 2015-2020. Textile dyes are coloring agents or pigments used to give the desired hue and appearance to textiles. They provide color by the processes of absorption, diffusion, or temperature bonding when applied to a substrate. These textile colorants are manufactured through a mixture of different chemicals as well as natural sources, such as plants and animals. Nowadays, various clothes and apparel, including denim, polyester, wool, acrylic fur, cotton, nylon, and silk, are colored through the use of textile dyes. As a result, they find applications in cosmetics, pharmaceuticals, medical, sportswear, industrial, household, textiles, food, and paper industries.
We are regularly tracking the direct effect of COVID-19 on the market, along with the indirect influence of associated industries. These observations will be integrated into the report.
Global Textile Dyes Market Trends:
The market is primarily driven by the expanding textile industry and the rising need for high-quality and vibrant fabrics. Besides this, textile manufacturers are using reactive dyes as they offer higher color compatibility and enhanced wash-fastness. Apart from this, the decreasing cost of manufacturing, coupled with the availability of raw materials and labor at low prices, are fueling the market growth. In addition to this, growing awareness regarding sustainable textiles and clothing has resulted in the development of eco-friendly and highly efficient dyes, which is significantly impacting the market growth. Furthermore, the growing online retail channels and innovation in advanced dyeing techniques that require minimal water and energy are also creating a favorable market outlook. Looking forward, the market is expected to exhibit moderate growth during the forecast period (2021-2026).
- Based on the dye type, the market has been segmented into direct, reactive, vat, basic, acid, disperse, and others.
- On the basis of the fiber type, the market has been classified into wool, nylon, cotton, viscose, polyester, and others.
- The market has been categorized based on the application into clothing and apparel, home textiles, automotive textiles, and others.
- Region-wise, the market has been divided into North America (the United States and Canada), Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, and others), Europe (Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, and others), Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, and others), and Middle East and Africa.
- The competitive landscape of the market has been examined, with some of the key players being Archroma Management GmbH, Atul Limited (Lalbhai Group), Huntsman Corporation, JAY Chemical Industries Limited, Jihua Group, Kiri Industries Limited, LANXESS AG, Organic Dyes and Pigments, S.A. Robama, Sumitomo Chemical Co. Limited, and Zhejiang Runtu Co. Limited.
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
30 N Gould St Ste R
Sheridan, WY 82801 USA – Wyoming
Tel No:(D) +91 120 433 0800
Americas: - +1 631 791 1145 | Africa and Europe: - +44-702-409-7331 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800, +91-120-433-0800