The latest report by IMARC Group, titled “Trade Surveillance System Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2022-2027,” finds that the global trade surveillance system market size reached US$ 893.5 Million in 2021. Trade surveillance is the use of an advanced software solution for monitoring and detecting market manipulation, fraud, behavioral patterning, and other financial crimes. It ensures the prevention and investigation of abusive, manipulative, and illegal trading practices in the securities market. It also captures and analyzes trade data and identifies unethical practices, thereby assisting organizations in efficiently preventing financial crimes, complying with government regulations, and protecting the firm's interests. As a result, trade surveillance system finds application across trade exchange firms, information technology (IT) service providers, government regulators, consulting firms, and other financial institutions.
We are regularly tracking the direct effect of COVID-19 on the market, along with the indirect influence of associated industries. These observations will be integrated into the report.
Global Trade Surveillance System Market Trends:
The market is primarily driven by the increasing number of cloud-based trading activities that require monitoring on a daily basis. The rising need for safety and security concerns has also led to the rising need for surveillance systems to control market manipulation and abuse systems. A trade surveillance system reduces the risk of fraudulent malpractice and protects the firm’s reputation by complying with the regulation. Nowadays, the growing popularity of cloud-based trading activities, owing to digitalization and easy accessibility, has resulted in the adoption of trade surveillance systems that provide highly scalable performance and deliver a robust environment for its development. Besides this, the increasing cases of abusive trading, market manipulation, and fraudulent activities are bolstering the need for pre-and post-trade monitoring, thereby escalating the demand for trade surveillance systems. Furthermore, the integration of artificial intelligence (AI), natural language processing (NLP), and machine learning (ML) in surveillance systems are also expected to provide lucrative opportunities to the market players across the globe. Looking forward, the market value is expected to reach US$ 2,412.20 Million by 2027, exhibiting a CAGR of 17.30% during the forecast period (2022-2027).
- Based on the component, the market has been segmented into solutions and services.
- On the basis of the deployment mode, the market has been classified into on-premises and cloud-based.
- The market has been categorized based on the enterprise size into small and medium-sized, and large enterprises.
- On the basis of the end user, the market has been segregated into banks, institutional brokers, retail brokers, market centers and regulators, and others.
- Region-wise, the market has been divided into North America (the United States and Canada), Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, and others), Europe (Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, and others), Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, and others), and Middle East and Africa.
- The competitive landscape of the market has been examined, with some of the key players being ACA Group, Accenture plc, Aquis Exchange PLC, b-next, Cognizant Technologies Solutions Corporation, CRISIL Limited (S&P Global Inc.), FIS, International Business Machines Corporation, Nasdaq Inc., NICE Limited, OneMarketData LLC, and SIA S.p.A.
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
30 N Gould St, Ste R
Sheridan, WY 82801, USA
Americas: +1-631-791-1145 | Europe & Africa: +44-753-713-2163 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800