The latest report by IAMRC, titled “Vacuum Pumps Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2023-2028”, finds that the global vacuum pumps market size reached US$ 5.9 Billion in 2022. Vacuum pumps are devices capable of creating a partial vacuum or a low-pressure space by drawing gas molecules out of a sealed chamber. They possess motors, handles, exhaust fittings, fan covers, and oil drains to maintain a vacuum, minimize the boiling point of numerous gases and prevent adverse chemical reactions. Vacuum pumps are available in various types, such as rotary and reciprocating vacuum pumps. In recent years, vacuum pumps have gained traction due to their extensive employment in various industry verticals, including healthcare, automotive, chemical, oil and gas, and pharmaceuticals.
Global Vacuum Pumps Market Trends:
One of the primary factors driving the market is the exponential growth in the chemical industry. Additionally, the utilization of vacuum pumps in composite molding, electron microscopy, uranium enrichment, photolithography, flight instruments, mass spectrometers, glass and stone-cutting factories, and cabinetry fabrication is creating a positive market outlook. Other than this, vacuum pumps are widely used in the pharmaceutical industry for numerous procedures, including distillation, drying and degassing, and crystallization. Besides this, this product is also widely employed in the food and beverage (F&B) industry for dairy processing, chocolate production, deaeration of mineral water, coffee roasting, and sterilizing tea and spices. In line with this, vacuum pumps are used to eliminate corrosion and internal icing caused by moisture and incondensable gases like air from air conditioners and refrigerators. Moreover, the rising oil and gas exploration activities and the increasing application of these pumps for manufacturing vacuum tubes and electric lamps are driving the market growth. Looking forward, IMARC Group expects the market value to reach US$ 8.5 Billion by 2028, expanding at a CAGR of 5.9% during the forecast period (2023-2028).
- Based on the type, the market has been divided into rotary vacuum pumps (rotary vane, screw and claw, and roots pumps), reciprocating vacuum pumps (diaphragm and piston pumps), kinetic vacuum pumps (ejector, turbomolecular and diffusion pumps), dynamic pumps (liquid rising and side channel pumps), and specialized vacuum pumps (getter and cryogenic pumps).
- On the basis of the lubrication, the market has been bifurcated into dry and wet vacuum pumps.
- Based on the pressure, the market has been categorized into rough vacuum pumps (103 Mbar to 1 Mbar), medium vacuum pumps (1 Mbar to 10-3 Mbar), high vacuum pumps (10-3 Mbar to 10-7 Mbar), ultra-high vacuum pumps (less than 10-12 Mbar) and extreme high vacuum pumps (Less Than 10-12 Mbar).
- On the basis of the application, the market has been segregated into oil and gas, electronics, medical, chemical processing, food and beverages, power generation, and others.
- Region-wise, the market has been classified into North America (the United Sates and Canada), Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, and others), Europe (Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, and others), Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, and others), and Middle East and Africa.
- The competitive landscape of the market has also been analyzed, with some of the key players being Atlas Copco AB, Becker Pumps Corporation, Busch Group, Cutes Corporation, Ebara Corporation, Flowserve Corporation, Graham Corporation, Ingersoll Rand Inc., Pfeiffer Vacuum GmbH, PPI Pumps Pvt. Ltd., Tsurumi Manufacturing Co. Ltd. and ULVAC Inc.
|Base Year of the Analysis
| Historical Period
||Type, Lubrication, Pressure, Application, Region
|| Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Latin America, Middle East and Africa
||United States, Canada, Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Brazil, Mexico
||Atlas Copco AB, Becker Pumps Corporation, Busch Group, Cutes Corporation, Ebara Corporation, Flowserve Corporation, Graham Corporation, Ingersoll Rand Inc., Pfeiffer Vacuum GmbH, PPI Pumps Pvt. Ltd., Tsurumi Manufacturing Co. Ltd. and ULVAC Inc.
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2499
Five User License: US$ 3499
Corporate License: US$ 4499
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
30 N Gould St, Ste R
Sheridan, WY (Wyoming) 82801 USA
Tel No:(D) +91 120 433 0800
Americas:- +1 631 791 1145 | Africa and Europe :- +44-702-409-7331 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800, +91-120-433-0800