IMARC Group’s latest report, titled “Visual Effects (VFX) Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity, and Forecast 2023-2028,” finds that the global visual effects (VFX) market is expected to exhibit a CAGR of 8.5% during the forecast period (2023-2028). Visual effects or VFX refers to the process of mixing the actual film shooting with false or animated imagery that is altered, created, or enhanced for live-action media. It enables the integration of live-action footage and VFX to create realistic objects, characters, and environments. It assists filmmakers in producing special effects, such as explosions, fire, creatures, and destruction of things that could not be captured or performed during live-action filming. As a result, VFX finds extensive applications in movies, games, advertisements, and TV shows to create immersive experiences.
Global Visual Effects (VFX) Market Trends:
The escalating demand for high-definition (HD) visual experiences in filmmaking represents the primary factor driving the market growth. In addition, there has been a significant shift toward high-quality productions with engaging visual effects, realistic animation, and VFX shots. Along with this, the rising expenditure on VFX by the film industry is another major growth-inducing factor. Besides this, the increasing penetration of over-the-top (OTT) media platforms, including Hulu, Netflix, and Amazon Prime, has augmented the demand for VFX. Furthermore, the leading players are integrating VFX software with innovative technologies, such as virtual reality (VR), artificial intelligence (AI), machine learning (ML), and natural language processing (NLP). In line with this, the surging adoption of cloud models, including the pay-as-you-go model, that provide several benefits, such as flexibility in terms of storage, faster video processing facilities, higher availability, and sharing of work, has catalyzed market growth. Other factors, including the expanding media and entertainment industry, increasing consumption of high-quality video content, rising demand for 3D-UHD animated movies in theatres, advancements in VFX techniques, and ongoing research and development (R&D) activities, are also providing a positive thrust to the market growth.
- Based on the component, the market has been classified into software, services, and hardware.
- On the basis of the product, the market has been segmented into simulation FX, animation, modeling, matte painting, and compositing.
- The market has been bifurcated based on technology into AI (artificial intelligence) and AR (augmented reality).
- Based on the application, the market has been categorized into movies, television, gaming, advertisements, and others.
- Region-wise, the market has been segregated into North America (the United States and Canada), Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, and others), Europe (Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, and others), Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, and others), and the Middle East and Africa.
- The competitive landscape of the market has also been analyzed, with some of the key players being Adobe Inc., Animal Logic (Netflix), Cinesite, Digital Domain, Framestore, Pixomondo (Sony Pictures Entertainment Inc.), Rodeo FX, Technicolor SA, The Foundry Visionmongers Limited and The Walt Disney Company.
|Base Year of the Analysis
||Component, Product, Technology, Application, Region
|| Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Latin America, Middle East and Africa
||United States, Canada, Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Brazil, Mexico
||Adobe Inc., Animal Logic (Netflix), Cinesite, Digital Domain, Framestore, Pixomondo (Sony Pictures Entertainment Inc.), Rodeo FX, Technicolor SA, The Foundry Visionmongers Limited and The Walt Disney Company
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2499
Five User License: US$ 3499
Corporate License: US$ 4499
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
Follow us on twitter : @imarcglobal