The latest report by IMARC Group, titled “Water Enhancer Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity, and Forecast 2023-2028,” finds that the global water enhancer market size reached US$ 2.6 Billion in 2022. A water enhancer is a concentrated fluid designed to be mixed with plain, packaged, or tap water. It contains citric acid, vitamins, caffeine, minerals, flavorings, electrolytes, and artificial sweeteners that increase the nutritional content of the water and adds a distinct flavor and taste. It also increases the palatability of water, encouraging individuals to increase their daily water intake. As a result, water enhancers are widely gaining traction, especially among health-conscious consumers across the globe.
Global Water Enhancer Market Trends:
The market is primarily driven by the escalating demand for non-carbonated drinks due to the rising health consciousness among individuals. In addition, various benefits offered by water enhancers, such as portability, enhanced shelf life, and customized taste and nutrition as per user preferences, are contributing to the market growth. Besides this, the leading market players are introducing nutrient-rich flavored variants to widen their consumer base. For instance, in February 2018, PepsiCo launched Drinkfinity, a customizable pod-based, flavored water enhancer in the United States. Moreover, several key players are also investing in aggressive promotional activities and social media endorsements to increase their profitability. This, coupled with the easy product availability on various e-commerce platforms, is also creating a positive market outlook. Moreover, the expanding food and beverage (F&B) and sports industries, the growing popularity of on-the-go drinks, the rising health-consciousness among the masses, and various technological innovations in the product packaging are some of the other factors propelling the market growth. Looking forward, IMARC Group expects the market value to reach US$ 4.9 Billion by 2028, exhibiting a CAGR of 10.7% during the forecast period (2023-2028).
- Based on the type, the market has been segregated into fruit-flavored, coffee-flavored, tea-flavored, and others.
- On the basis of the form, the market has been bifurcated into powder and liquid concentrate.
- Based on the application, the market has been classified into flavoring, energy stimulant, and functional.
- On the basis of the distribution channel, the market has been segmented into supermarkets and hypermarkets, pharmacy and health stores, convenience stores, online stores, and others.
- Region-wise, the market has been divided into North America (the United States and Canada), Europe (Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, and others), Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, and others), Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, and others), and Middle East and Africa.
- The competitive landscape of the market has been examined in the report, with some of the key players being 4c Foods Corp., Arizona Beverages USA (Hornell Brewing Co. Inc.), BareOrganics, Dyla LLC, Heartland Food Products Group, Jel Sert Company, Nestlé S.A., SweetLeaf Stevia Sweetener (Wisdom Natural Brands), The Coca-Cola Company, The Kraft Heinz Company, Twinings North America Inc. and Zhou Nutrition (Nutraceutical International Corporation).
|Base Year of the Analysis
||Type, Form, Application, Distribution Channel, Region
|| Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Latin America, Middle East and Africa
||United States, Canada, Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Brazil, Mexico
||4c Foods Corp., Arizona Beverages USA (Hornell Brewing Co. Inc.), BareOrganics, Dyla LLC, Heartland Food Products Group, Jel Sert Company, Nestlé S.A., SweetLeaf Stevia Sweetener (Wisdom Natural Brands), The Coca-Cola Company, The Kraft Heinz Company, Twinings North America Inc. and Zhou Nutrition (Nutraceutical International Corporation).
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2499
Five User License: US$ 3499
Corporate License: US$ 4499
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
30 N Gould St, Ste R
Sheridan, WY 82801, USA
Americas: +1-631-791-1145 | Europe & Africa: +44-753-713-2163 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800