According to the latest report by IMARC Group, titled "Whipping Cream Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2022-2027," the global whipping cream market reached a value of US$ 3.2 Billion in 2021. Whipping cream is a fluffy edible cream that is generally prepared by whisking heavy cream until enough air is incorporated and the fat is evenly distributed to create a light foam. It is widely utilized in the preparation of multiple food items, including ice cream, milkshakes, puddings and bakery items, as it helps in improving the appearance and taste of food products. Besides this, it is also used as a decorative ingredient in a wide range of foods, including signature confectioneries and themed desserts. There has been a significant rise in the consumption of whipping cream among individuals due to the introduction of flavored whipped creams, including chocolate, coffee, and orange.
We are regularly tracking the direct effect of COVID-19 on the market, along with the indirect influence of associated industries. These observations will be integrated into the report.
Global Whipping Cream Market Trends:
The global market is primarily driven by the increasing consumption of desserts among the masses. Along with this, the changing dietary patterns of individuals and their inflating disposable income levels are providing a boost to the sales of whipping cream across the globe. Moreover, several leading manufacturers and sellers are heavily investing in product innovations, such as the introduction of whipping cream with less fat content owing to the rising health consciousness among individuals, which are impacting the market growth favorably. Furthermore, the proliferation of food service centers and the advent of home delivery food applications are creating a positive market outlook. Additionally, the easy product availability via online and offline organized retail channels and the growing influence of social media on the global level are considered to be major growth-inducing factors. Other factors, including rapid urbanization and the development of aggressive marketing strategies, promotional campaigns and innovative packing solutions, are also positively influencing the market. On account of the aforementioned factors, the market is anticipated to reach a value of US$ 3.8 Billion by 2027, exhibiting a CAGR of 2.8% during 2022-2027.
- On the basis of the product, the market has been segmented into dairy (light whipping cream, heavy whipping cream and others) and non-dairy.
- Based on the application, the market has been bifurcated into B2B AND B2C.
- On the basis of the distribution channel, the market has been classified into supermarkets and hypermarkets, convenience stores, specialist retailer, online stores and others.
- Based on the region, the market has been divided into North America (the United States and Canada), Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia and others), Europe (Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia and others), Latin America (Brazil, Mexico and others) and the Middle East and Africa.
- The competitive landscape of the market has been studied in the report with the detailed profiles of the key players operating in the market. Some of these players include Arla Foods amba, Borden Dairy Company, Cabot Creamery (Agri-Mark Inc), Conagra Brands, Fonterra Co-operative Group Limited, Gay Lea Foods Co-operative Ltd., GCMMF, Granarolo S.p.A, Gruenewald Manufacturing Company Inc., Hanan Products Co. Inc., Lactalis International and The Kraft Heinz Company.
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
30 N Gould St, Ste R
Sheridan, WY 82801, USA
Americas: +1-631-791-1145 | Europe & Africa: +44-753-713-2163 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800