According to the latest report by IMARC Group, titled "China Hand Sanitizer Market: Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2023-2028," the China hand sanitizer market reached a value of US$ 594.8 Million in 2022. Hand sanitizers refer to sanitizing agents that kill infectious agents and common pathogens that are transmitted via hands in an effective manner. They are formulated using numerous active and inactive ingredients, including ethanol, ethyl alcohol, fragrances, isopropyl alcohol, thickening agents, and humectants. They are increasingly utilized as an effective substitute for soaps and other cleaning agents as they are exceptionally convenient to use. Consequently, they are extensively utilized as an essential product across residential segments, educational institutes, healthcare facilities, restaurants and public places.
China Hand Sanitizer Market Trends:
The market in China is primarily driven by the increasing preference for maintaining hand hygiene among the masses. This is supported by the rapid outbreak of the COVID-19 pandemic across the country has resulted in the growing adoption of hand sanitizers among individuals as an effective measure to prevent the further transmission of the virus. Apart from this, numerous key players are introducing fragrant and perfumed sanitizers in the market that are gaining widespread prominence among the masses. They are also utilizing natural and eco-friendly ingredients in the formulation of hand sanitizers, which is creating a positive outlook for the market in China. Some of the other factors contributing to the market growth include the easy product availability through online and offline organized retail channels and the increasing number of promotional campaigns that aim to spread awareness regarding hand hygiene among the masses. On account of the aforementioned factors, the market is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of 9.4% during 2023-2028.
- On the basis of the product type, the market has been bifurcated into alcoholic and non-alcoholic.
- Based on the product form, the market has been divided into gels, liquid, foam, spray and others.
- On the basis of the end user, the market has been segmented into hospitals, households, restaurants and hotels, and others.
- Based on the ingredient, the market has been classified into natural, organic and synthetic.
- On the basis of the pack size, the market has been categorized into small, medium and large.
- Based on the distribution channel, the market has been divided into direct sales and retail sales (pharmacies, supermarkets and hypermarkets, departmental stores, online, and others)
- On the geographical front, the market has been segregated into North, Northeast, East, South Central, Southwest and Northwest.
- The competitive landscape of the market has been studied in the report with the detailed profiles of the key players operating in the market. Some of these players include Walch Malaysia (Whealthfields Lohmann), Reckitt Benckiser Household Products (China) Co. Ltd. (Reckitt Benckiser Group PLC), Shanghai Likang Disinfection High-Tech Co. Ltd., Blue Moon International Co. Ltd., S. C. Johnson & Son, Gojo Industries, Inc, Procter & Gamble, Lion Corporation, Health & Beyond Inc. and Shenzhen Linkhub Supply Chain Management Co. Ltd.
|Base Year of the Analysis
||Product Type, Product Form, Ingredient, End-User, Pack Size, Distribution Channel, Region
|| North, Northeast, East, South Central, Southwest, Northwest
||Walch Malaysia (Whealthfields Lohmann), Reckitt Benckiser Household Products (China) Co. Ltd. (Reckitt Benckiser Group PLC), Shanghai Likang Disinfection High-Tech Co. Ltd., Blue Moon International Co. Ltd., S. C. Johnson & Son, Gojo Industries, Inc, Procter & Gamble, Lion Corporation, Health & Beyond Inc. and Shenzhen Linkhub Supply Chain Management Co. Ltd.
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2699
Five User License: US$ 3699
Corporate License: US$ 4699
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
Follow us on twitter: @imarcglobal