According to the latest report by IMARC Group, titled "Indian Tiles, Sanitary Ware and Bathroom Fittings Market: Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2022-2027," the Indian tiles, sanitary ware and bathroom fittings market reached a value of US$ 7,516 Million in 2021. Tiles, sanitary ware, and bathroom fittings are generally installed in bathrooms that are used in the designing of toilet bowls, basins, shower, taps and sinks. Tiles are mainly utilized for flooring, whereas sanitary wares refer to ceramic plumbing fixtures and bathroom fittings that include various bathroom accessories, such as towel rods and toilet paper holders. They are easy to maintain and clean while offering an aesthetic appearance to the bathroom. As a result, they are widely utilized across numerous industrial and domestic spaces. The demand for tiles, sanitary ware and bathroom fittings is consistently increasing across India due to the easy product availability in multiple shapes, sizes and colors.
We are regularly tracking the direct effect of COVID-19 on the market, along with the indirect influence of associated industries. These observations will be integrated into the report.
Indian Tiles, Sanitary Ware and Bathroom Fittings Market Trends:
The market in India is primarily driven by the growing popularity of modern bathrooms among the masses. This is supported by the shifting lifestyle preferences and the inflating disposable income levels of individuals. Along with this, the penetration of social media, along with the easy product availability via online and offline organized retail channels, are providing an impetus to the market growth. In line with this, the rising investments by private and public agencies in the construction and renovation of residential and commercial buildings across the country are significantly supporting the demand for tiles, sanitary wares and bathroom fittings. Moreover, several initiatives undertaken by the government of India for improving basic sanitation facilities and providing affordable housing facilities to rural communities are also positively influencing the market. Additionally, continual technological advancements and the widespread incorporation of nanotechnology in the manufacturing of product variants are acting as major growth-inducing factors. Other factors, including continuous improvements in the hospitality and tourism industries and the development of aggressive marketing strategies and celebrity endorsements, are further favorably impacting the market in India. On account of the aforementioned factors, the market is anticipated to reach a value of US$ 12,006 Million by 2027, exhibiting a CAGR of 8.39% during 2022-2027.
Indian Tiles Market
- On the basis of the product type, the market has been bifurcated into ceramic and vitrified tiles. Presently, vitrified tiles represent the dominating market segment.
- Based on the end-use, the market has been segmented into residential, commercial, institutional and others. Currently, the residential sector exhibits a clear dominance in the market.
- On the basis of the application, the market has been classified into floor and wall tiles. Among these, floor tiles currently hold the majority of the total market share.
- The market is categorized into organized and unorganized sectors. Presently, the organized sector enjoys the leading position in the market.
- The competitive landscape of the Indian tiles market has been studied in the report with the detailed profiles of the key players operating in the market. Some of these players include Kajaria Ceramics Limited, Somany Ceramics Ltd., H. & R. Johnson (India) Limited, ASIAN GRANITO INDIA LTD. (AGL), and Simpolo Vitrified Pvt. Ltd.
Indian Bathroom Fitting Market
- On the basis of the product type, the market has been divided into faucets, shower fittings, thermostats and others, wherein faucets represent the leading product segment.
- Based on the end-use, the market has been categorized into residential, institutional, commercial and others. The residential sector holds the dominant market segment.
- The market has also been classified into the organized and unorganized sectors, wherein the unorganized sector holds the majority of the total market share.
Indian Sanitary Ware Market
- Based on the product type, the market has been segregated into toilets, urinals, basins, bathtubs and others. Among these, toilets represent the largest market share.
- On the basis of the end-use, the market has been classified into residential, institutional, commercial and others. Currently, the residential sector dominates the market.
- The market has been bifurcated into organized and unorganized sector. Presently, the organized sector holds the largest market share.
- Based on the region, the market has been divided into Maharashtra, Tamil Nadu, Andhra Pradesh and Telangana, Karnataka, Gujarat, Delhi and others. Maharashtra currently hold the largest share in the market.
The competitive landscape of the Indian sanitary ware and bathroom fittings market has been studied in the report with the detailed profiles of the key players operating in the market. Some of these players include HSIL Limited, Parryware Bathroom Products Private Limited, S.A, CERA Sanitaryware Limited, Jaquar and Company Private Limited, and Grohe India Pvt. Ltd.
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
30 N Gould St, Ste R
Sheridan, WY 82801, USA
Americas: +1-631-791-1145 | Europe & Africa: +44-753-713-2163 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800