The latest report by IMARC, titled “UAE mHealth Market: Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2023-2028”, finds that the UAE mHealth market is expected to exhibit a CAGR of 21.2% during 2023-2028. mHealth refers to a branch of eHealth dealing with the collection of patient data. This data is collected through wireless electronic means, including wearables, cell phones, tablets, personal digital assistants, and other mHealth devices. It aids in providing clinical and non-clinical assistance to the users to ensure improved health monitoring, managed medical records, and enhanced disease diagnosis. In recent years, mHealth has gained traction in the UAE to maintain proper health and wellness by tracking sleep cycle, calorie intake, oxygen levels, and heart rate.
UAE mHealth Market Trends:
One of the primary factors driving the market is the growing influence of smartphones and the easy accessibility of high internet connectivity. Additionally, the rising incidence of lifestyle diseases, such as high blood pressure, asthma, and diabetes, that need continuous medical aid, is creating a positive market outlook. Other than this, the growing geriatric population, who are more susceptible to chronic diseases, is positively influencing market growth. Besides this, the expansion of patient analysis, monitoring, and analysis of patient data is escalating product demand across the country. In line with this, the integration of wireless technologies with portable healthcare devices to collect and monitor real-time patient statistics and health represents another major growth-inducing factor. Furthermore, the adoption rate of innovative mHealth mobile apps enabling users to track their fitness levels by monitoring water intake, calorie count, and heart rate is significantly rising. This, along with various initiatives implemented by the Government of UAE to promote the adoption of digital healthcare facilities to offer accessible medical services is also providing a positive thrust to the market growth.
- Based on the components, the market has been divided into wearables (BP monitors, glucose meters, pulse oximeters, sleep apnea monitors (PSG), neurological monitors, activity trackers/ actigraphs, and cardiac motors), mHealth apps [medical apps (women’s health, personal health record apps, medication management apps, chronic disease management apps, diagnostic apps, remote monitoring apps, and others), and fitness apps (exercise and weight loss, diet and nutrition, and activity tracking)].
- On the basis of the service type, the market has been segmented into monitoring services (independent aging solutions, chronic disease management, and post-acute care services), diagnostic services (self-diagnosis services, telemedicine solutions and medical call centers manned by healthcare professionals), treatment services (remote patient monitoring services, and teleconsultation), wellness and fitness solutions, and other services.
- Based on the stakeholders, the market has been segregated into mobile operators, device vendors, content players, and healthcare providers.
- On the basis of the application, the market has been categorized into clinical applications (cardiovascular diseases, diabetes, respiratory diseases, neurological diseases, and others), communication and training, education and awareness, diagnostics and treatment, disease and epidemic outbreak tracking, remote data collection, remote monitoring, and others.
- The competitive landscape of the market has also been analyzed, with some of the key players being Apple Inc., Bayer AG, Cerner Corporation, Cisco Systems Inc., Dexcom Inc., Koninklijke Philips N.V., Masimo Corporation, Medtronic Inc., Nike Inc., and Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd.
|Base Year of the Analysis
||Components, Service Type, Stakeholders, Application
||Apple Inc., Bayer AG, Cerner Corporation, Cisco Systems Inc., Dexcom, Inc., Koninklijke Philips N.V., Masimo Corporation, Medtronic Inc., Nike Inc. and Samsung
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2699
Five User License: US$ 3699
Corporate License: US$ 4699
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
30 N Gould St, Ste R
Sheridan, WY (Wyoming) 82801 USA
Tel No:(D) +91 120 433 0800
Americas:- +1 631 791 1145 | Africa and Europe :- +44-702-409-7331 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800, +91-120-433-0800