According to the latest report by IMARC Group, titled "Africa Non-Alcoholic Beverages Market: Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2022-2027," the Africa non-alcoholic beverages market is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of 9.4% during 2022-2027.Non-alcoholic beverages refer to soft drinks thatare generally prepared via the ethanol distillation process. Widely sold in multiple flavors, they include a vast range of non-alcoholic beverages, such asstimulating, refreshing and nourishing drinks. They are usually preferred by consumers for rehydrating the body, improving overall digestive functioning and boosting energy levels.In Africa, there has been a considerable rise in the consumption of non-alcoholic beverages due to the easy product availability through online and offline organized retail channels.
We are regularly tracking the direct effect of COVID-19 on the market, along with the indirect influence of associated industries. These observations will be integrated into the report.
Africa Non-Alcoholic BeveragesMarket Trends:
The market in Africa is primarily driven by the rising trend of on-the-go beverages among the masses. This is supported by theshifting lifestyle patterns and hectic work schedules led by working professionals. Coupled withthe widespreadpreference for leading a healthy lifestyle, this is catalyzing the product demand. This has also encouraged numerous leading manufacturers and sellers to heavily invest in the launching of gluten-free and low-calorie beverages, which are gaining popularity among the masses. Along with this, the introduction ofbeverages prepared using rice, coconut milk and vanillais favorably impacting the market. Furthermore, continuous improvements in the food and beverage sector and the advent of online delivery modelsare providing a boost to the sales of non-alcoholic beverages across the region.Additionally, several robust marketing strategies adopted by vendors and the advent of innovative packaging solutions are creating a positive market outlook.Other factors, includingrapid urbanization, inflating disposable income levels of the massesand the easy availability of diversified drink flavors, are contributing to the market growth across Africa.
- On the basis of the product type, the market has been segmented into carbonated and non-carbonated drinks (fruit and vegetable juice, functional drinks, RTD tea and coffee, bottled water and others).
- Based on the category, the market has been bifurcated into mass and premium.
- On the basis of the packaging type, the market has been segregated into bottles, cans and others.
- Based on the distribution channel, the market has been classified into supermarkets and hypermarkets, convenience stores, specialty stores, online stores and others.
- On the basis of the end-user, the market has been categorized into household and institutional.
- Based on the country, the market has been divided into Nigeria, Algeria, South Africa, Morocco, Egypt, Ghana, Kenya, Tunisia, Côte d'Ivoire, Angola and others.
- The competitive landscape of the market has been studied in the report with the detailed profiles of the key players operating in the market.?Some of these players areA.G. Barr p.l.c., Al Ahram Beverages Company S.A.E. (Heineken N.V.), Coca-Cola Peninsula Beverages (Pty) Ltd, Faragalla Group, Juhayna Food Industries S.A.E, Kingsley Beverages (Pty) Ltd, Nestlé S.A., PepsiCo Inc, Pioneer Food Group Limited, Red Bull GmbH, The Beverage Company, The Kraft Heinz Company, Tiger Brands Limited and Twizza (Pty) Ltd.
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
30 N Gould St, Ste R
Sheridan, WY (Wyoming) 82801 USA
Tel No:(D) +91 120 433 0800
Americas:- +1 631 791 1145 | Africa and Europe :- +44-702-409-7331 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800, +91-120-433-0800