According to the latest report by IMARC Group, titled " China Semiconductor Market: Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2023-2028," the China semiconductor market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 11.4% during 2023-2028. A semiconductor is a crystal substance that conducts electricity and is widely used as a key component in the manufacturing of electronic circuits. It functions upon being exposed to light, heat and voltage. It is shock-proof, consumes less power and occupies minimum space with an unlimited shelf-life. Therefore, it is widely utilized to manufacture integrated circuits (ICs) and discrete electronic components, including transistors and diodes. Some of the commonly used compounds used in the production of semiconductors include tin, germanium, silicon, and gallium arsenide.
China Semiconductor Market Trends:
The market in China is primarily driven by significant growth in the consumer electronics sector. This is supported by the rising adoption of smartphones, laptops, tablets, computers, and household appliances across the country. Along with this, continual technological advancements are providing an impetus to the market growth in China. For instance, the introduction of self-driving vehicles, robots and quantum computing systems are providing a boost to the sales of semiconductors across the region. Moreover, the widespread adoption of semiconductors for multiple high-tech national security solutions and the production of military vehicles in the defense sector is positively influencing the market growth. The market is further driven by the increasing adoption of advanced assistance systems (ADASs) in automobiles. Some of the other factors contributing to the market growth include rapid industrialization and extensive research and development (R&D) activities conducted by key players to introduce improved product variants with higher efficiency.
- On the basis of the industry type, the market has been divided into design, manufacture, packaging and testing.
- Based on the end user, the market has been segmented into automotive, industrial, data center, telecommunication, consumer electronics, aerospace and defense, healthcare, and others.
- On the basis of the material used, the market has been classified into silicon carbide, gallium manganese arsenide, copper indium gallium selenide, molybdenum disulfide, and bismuth telluride.
- Based on the functions, the market has been categorized into ICS, discrete devices, optical devices, sensors, microwave devices, and hybrid ICS.
- On the basis of the region, the market has been segregated into Guangdong, Shandong, Henan, Sichuan, Jiangsu and others.
- The competitive landscape of the industry has been examined in the report with the detailed profiles of the key players. Some of these players include Hisilicon (Shanghai) Technologies Co. Ltd. (Huawei Technologies Co. Ltd.), Infineon Technologies AG, Micron Technology Inc, NXP Semiconductors N.V., On Semiconductor, OmniVision Technologies Inc., Samsung Electronics, SK hynix Inc, STMicroelectronics and Tianjin zhonghuan Semiconductor Co. Ltd.
|Base Year of the Analysis
||Industry Type, End User, Material Used, Functions, Region
||Guangdong, Shandong, Henan, Sichuan, Jiangsu, Others
||HiSilicon (Shanghai) Technologies Co. Ltd. (Huawei Technologies Co. Ltd.), Infineon Technologies AG, Micron Technology Inc, NXP Semiconductors N.V., On Semiconductor, OmniVision Technologies Inc., Samsung Electronics, SK hynix Inc, STMicroelectronics and Tianjin zhonghuan Semiconductor Co. Ltd.
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2699
Five User License: US$ 3699
Corporate License: US$ 4699
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
Follow us on twitter: @imarcglobal