The latest report by IMARC Group, titled “United States Automotive Connectors Market: Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity, and Forecast 2023-2028,” finds that the United States automotive connectors market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 4.7% during 2023-2028. Automotive connectors refer to electrochemical elements that are used to attach multiple electrical circuits. They help connect wires, cables, printed circuit boards (PCBs), integrated circuit packages and batteries and ensure effective communication between the electronics and safety devices of the automobile. They are also used to incorporate advanced safety and security features, such as anti-theft alarms, adaptive cruise control (ACC), keyless entry and auto emergency braking systems, in automobiles. Owing to such properties, there has been an escalating demand for automotive connectors across the United States.
United States Automotive Connectors Market Trends:
The implementation of stringent regulations by the Government of the United States regarding road safety has prompted manufacturers to incorporate advanced security features in automobiles, representing one of the key growth-inducing factors. Besides this, the escalating demand for high-speed connectivity solutions in automobiles is also contributing to the market growth. In addition, several automobile manufacturers are replacing copper cables with plastic optical fiber (POF), which requires automotive connectors to function properly for enhancing data transmission and design flexibility while reducing the overall vehicle weight. This, coupled with the rising adoption of hybrid electric vehicles (HEVs), is creating a positive market outlook across the country. Moreover, the introduction of durable and miniaturized connectors and the surging need for modern traffic solutions and parking due to heavy traffic in cities, such as New York and Los Angeles, are some of the other factors escalating the product demand.
- Based on the connection type, the market has been segregated into wire to wire, wire to board, and board to board connections.
- On the basis of the connector type, the market has been classified into PCB, IC, RF, fiber optics, and other connectors.
- Based on the system type, the market has been bifurcated into sealed and unsealed connector systems.
- The market has been segmented based on the vehicle type into passenger cars, commercial vehicles (light and heavy commercial vehicles), and electric vehicles.
- Based on the application, the market has been categorized into body control and interiors, safety and security system, engine control and cooling system, fuel and emission control, infotainment, navigation and instrumentation, and others.
- On the geographical front, the market has been divided into Northeast, Midwest, South, and West.
- The competitive landscape of the market has been examined in the report, with detailed profiles of the key players operating in the industry.
|Base Year of the Analysis
||Connection type, Connector type, System type, Vehicle type, Application, Region
||Northeast, Midwest, South, West
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2699
Five User License: US$ 3699
Corporate License: US$ 4699
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
30 N Gould St, Ste R
Sheridan, WY 82801, USA
Americas: +1-631-791-1145 | Europe & Africa: +44-753-713-2163 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800