The global aesthetic lasers and energy devices market size reached US$ 5.2 Billion in 2022. Looking forward, IMARC Group expects the market to reach US$ 9.2 Billion by 2028, exhibiting a growth rate (CAGR) of 10% during 2023-2028.
Aesthetic lasers and energy devices are the medical devices that are used for numerous cosmetic procedures to treat skin defects and improve the physical appearance of an individual. Utilizing medical procedures to enhance or beautify the physical appearance has always been a common practice, which received a further boost in the early 1990s with the advent of significant developments in the medical and beauty industries. These devices are widely used to enhance the physiology of wrinkled and aging skin. Apart from this, skin rejuvenation, tattoo removal, skin tightening, treatment of pigmented lesions, and vascular lesions, are some of the other purposes for which these devices are utilized.
The market for aesthetic lasers and energy devices is primarily driven by significant technological advancements in the medical and beauty industries, coupled with increasing consciousness among individuals regarding their physical appearance. An upsurge in the incidences of severe skin damage due to various reasons such as road accidents is also acting as a major growth-inducing factor. Furthermore, increasing prevalence of skin cancer and obesity, which often leads to distorted physical appearance, is contributing to the market growth. Moreover, changing fashion and the trend to follow celebrity looks are also driving the market. Some of the other factors that are expected to create a positive outlook for the market include extensive research and development (R&D) in the field of dermatology and the growing consumer expenditure capacities.
Key Market Segmentation:
IMARC Group provides an analysis of the key trends in each sub-segment of the global aesthetic lasers and energy devices market report, along with forecasts at the global, regional and country level from 2023-2028. Our report has categorized the market based on product type, application, technology and end user.
Breakup by Product Type:
- Laser Resurfacing Devices
- Body Contouring Devices
- Aesthetic Ophthalmology Devices
Breakup by Application:
- Hair Removal
- Skin Resurfacing
- Skin Rejuvenation
- Body Shaping and Skin Tightening
Breakup by Technology:
- Laser Based Technology
- Light Based Technology
- Energy Based Technology
Breakup by End-User:
- Cosmetic Centers
- Dermatology Clinics
- Ambulatory Surgery Centers (ASCs)
Breakup by Region:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- United Kingdom
- Latin America
- Middle East and Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
The report has also examined the competitive landscape in the global aesthetic lasers and energy devices market. Some of the major players include Allergan Plc., Bausch Health Companies Inc., Candela Medical, Cutera Palomar Medical Technologies, Cynosure Inc., Fotona Inc., Lumenis Ltd., Lutronic Inc., Sciton Inc., etc.
|Base Year of the Analysis
||Product Type, Application, Technology, End User, Region
|| Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Latin America, Middle East and Africa
||United States, Canada, Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Brazil, Mexico, Argentina, Colombia, Chile, Peru, Turkey, Saudi Arabia, Iran, United Arab Emirates
||Allergan Plc., Bausch Health Companies Inc., Candela Medical, Cutera Palomar Medical Technologies, Cynosure Inc., Fotona Inc., Lumenis Ltd., Lutronic Inc. and Sciton Inc.
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2499
Five User License: US$ 3499
Corporate License: US$ 4499
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the global aesthetic lasers and energy devices market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What has been the impact of COVID-19 on the global aesthetic lasers and energy devices market?
- What is the breakup of the global aesthetic lasers and energy devices market based on the product type?
- What is the breakup of the global aesthetic lasers and energy devices market based on the application?
- What is the breakup of the global aesthetic lasers and energy devices market based on the technology?
- What is the breakup of the global aesthetic lasers and energy devices market based on the end user?
- What is the regional breakup of the global aesthetic lasers and energy devices market?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the global aesthetic lasers and energy devices market?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the global aesthetic lasers and energy devices market?
- What is the structure of global aesthetic lasers and energy devices market industry and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the global aesthetic lasers and energy devices market?