The Algeria couscous market size reached US$ 405.9 Million in 2022. Looking forward, IMARC Group expects the market to reach US$ 582.3 Million by 2028, exhibiting a growth rate (CAGR) of 6.3% during 2023-2028.
Couscous is a traditional North African dish that is made up of crushed and steamed granules of durum wheat semolina. It acts as a good source of plant-based proteins and helps in boosting the immune system. In Algeria, couscous is widely consumed owing to its convenient and traditional recipes as well as its versatility of being either prepared as a main course dish, by mixing vegetable sauces and different meat sources or as a dessert or salad, etc.
High per capita couscous consumption in the country currently represents a key market driver. In addition to this, in order to preserve the Algerian tradition, several official and semi-official institutions organize competitions across various Algerian provinces to choose the most delicious traditional couscous dish. Due to the rapid globalization, coupled with the rising health consciousness among the consumers, various manufacturers are introducing value added products such as gluten-free, organic and whole wheat couscous variants.
Key Market Segmentation:
IMARC Group provides an analysis of the key trends in each segment of the Algeria couscous market report, along with forecasts for the period 2023-2028. Our report has categorized the market based on thickness, SKUs and distribution channel.
Breakup by Thickness:
- Fine Couscous
- Medium Couscous
- Thick Couscous
Breakup by SKUs:
Breakup by Distribution Channel:
- Supermarkets and Hypermarkets
- Convenience Stores
- Independent Retailers
The report has also examined the competitive landscape of the market and some of the key players include Groupe Benamor, Groupe LABELLE, Groupe METIDJI, Groupe SIM, Les Moulins GERBIOR Benhamadi Group, MEXICALI SARL, Moulins Industriels Du Sebaou (MIS), SARL MEB, Societe De Semoulerie Minoterie L'etoile, EURL (SOSEMIE), and Societe Des Pates Industrielles (SOPI).
|Base Year of the Analysis
||US$ Million, Tonnes
||Thickness, SKUs, Distribution Channel
||Groupe Benamor, Groupe LABELLE, Groupe METIDJI, Groupe SIM, Les Moulins GERBIOR Benhamadi Group, MEXICALI SARL, Moulins Industriels Du Sebaou (MIS), SARL MEB, Societe De Semoulerie Minoterie L'etoile, EURL (SOSEMIE), and Societe Des Pates Industrielles (SOPI)
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2699
Five User License: US$ 3699
Corporate License: US$ 4699
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the Algeria couscous market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What has been the impact of COVID-19 on the Algeria couscous market?
- What is the breakup of the Algeria couscous market based on the thickness?
- What is the breakup of the Algeria couscous market based on the SKUs?
- What is the breakup of the Algeria couscous market based on the distribution channel?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the Algeria couscous market?
- What is the structure of the Algeria couscous market and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the Algeria couscous market?
- What is the market share of key players in the Algeria couscous market?
- What is the market share of key brands in the Algeria couscous market?