The global Aniline market reached a volume of 7.8 Million Tons in 2018. The market value is further expected to reach a volume of 10.6 Million Tons by 2024, exhibiting a CAGR of 5.2% during 2019-2024. Aniline, also known as aminobenzene or phenylamine, is an organic chemical compound which consists of a phenyl group attached to an amino group. It is oily and colourless in appearance with an unpleasant odour. Aniline is a flammable liquid which is slightly soluble in water, and slowly resinifies and oxidizes in air. Nowadays, aniline is gaining traction as it is used to manufacture a wide array of end-products ranging from aramid fibre and polyurethane foam to pharmaceuticals.
Global Aniline Market: Drivers
- Methylene diphenyl diisocyanate (MDI) obtained from aniline is used in the manufacturing of products such as furnishings, insulation, adhesives, sealants, automotive interiors and consumer goods. An increase in the demand for these products is anticipated to stimulate the growth of the global aniline market.
- Owing to the rapid urbanization and rising usage of aniline as an anti-knock additive and solvent in the improvement of reformat gasoline, the demand for aniline is expected to witness strong growth in the coming years.
- The demand of aniline is also being catalysed by its increasing applications in the manufacturing of pharmaceuticals and rubber processing chemicals.
- Based on the technology, the global aniline market has been segmented into vapour phase process and liquid phase process.
- On the basis of application, methylene diphenyl diisocyanate (MDI) currently represents the leading application segment.
- Based on the end-use industry, the report has segregated the market into insulation, rubber products, consumer goods, transportation, packaging and agriculture. Amongst these, insulation accounts for majority of the total global aniline market.
- Region-wise, the market has been segmented into Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Middle East and Africa, and Latin America. Amongst these, Asia Pacific is the leading market, accounting for the majority of the total global market.
- On assessing the import and export scenario of the market, it is found that Netherlands and the United Kingdom are the biggest importer and exporter of aniline, respectively.
- The competitive landscape of the market has also been examined with some of the key players being BASF Corporation, Bayer Material Science, Borsodchem Mchz, Ei Dupont De Nemours, First Chemical Corporation, Jilin Connell Chemical Industry Co., Ltd., Hindustan Organics Chemicals Limited, Huntsman International, Mitsubishi Chemical, Mitsui Chemical, Narmada Chematur Petrochemicals Limited, Petrochina Co. Ltd., Sabic, Sp Chemicals Holdings Ltd., Sumitomo Chemical, Sumika Bayer Urethane Co., Ltd., The Dow Chemical Company and Tosoh Corporation.
This report provides a deep insight into the global aniline market covering all its essential aspects. This ranges from macro overview of the market to micro details of the industry performance, recent trends, key market drivers and challenges, SWOT analysis, Porter’s five forces analysis, value chain analysis, etc. This report is a must-read for entrepreneurs, investors, researchers, consultants, business strategists, and all those who have any kind of stake or are planning to foray into the aniline industry in any manner.
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the global aniline market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What are the key regional markets in the global aniline industry?
- What are the key technologies in the global aniline industry?
- What are the major applications in the global aniline industry?
- What are the key end-use industries in the global aniline industry?
- What are the price trends of aniline?
- How is aniline manufactured?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the global aniline market?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the global aniline market?
- What countries are the key importers and exporters of aniline?
- What is the structure of the global aniline market and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the global aniline market?