The global anti-plagiarism for the education sector market size reached US$ 1.23 Billion in 2022. Looking forward, IMARC Group expects the market to reach US$ 2.57 Billion by 2028, exhibiting a growth rate (CAGR) of 12.3% during 2023-2028. The growing popularity of online education platforms, the increasing awareness regarding plagiarism and the rising integration of advanced technologies represent some of the key factors driving the market.
|Market Size in 2022
||US$ 1.23 Billion
|Market Forecast in 2028
||US$ 2.57 Billion
|Market Growth Rate (2023-2028)
Anti-plagiarism for the education sector refers to tools, software programs or online platforms designed to help educators, students and institutions prevent and detect instances of plagiarism in academic work. Plagiarism is the act of using work or ideas without proper attribution or permission and is a serious academic offense that can result in consequences such as failing grades, academic penalties, and even expulsion. These tools use advanced technologies such as artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning (ML) to compare submitted work against a large database of existing content and identify any instances of potential plagiarism. They can help educators identify sources that students may have used in their work, highlight passages that may have been copied, and generate detailed reports that can be used to assess the originality of a piece of work. In addition, anti-plagiarism tools can help students learn about proper citation and referencing practices and understand the importance of academic integrity. As a result, these tools are widely used in educational institutions to ensure academic honesty and maintain the integrity of their academic programs.
Anti-Plagiarism for the Education Sector Market Trends:
The market is primarily driven by the growing popularity of online learning platforms. This can be attributed to the sudden outbreak of the coronavirus disease (COVID-19) pandemic, which has accelerated the shift towards online learning, leading to the increasing usage of digital tools in education. This has escalated the demand for anti-plagiarism software that can be integrated with online learning platforms to help detect and prevent plagiarism in digital submissions. In addition, the growing awareness among students and teachers regarding plagiarism represents another major growth-inducing factor. Nowadays, with the growing importance of academic integrity, institutions are placing greater emphasis on preventing plagiarism. This has led to a growing demand for anti-plagiarism tools in the education sector. Besides this, governments of numerous countries have implemented regulations that require educational institutions to prevent plagiarism and ensure academic integrity. This, coupled with the rising integration of advanced technologies, such as artificial intelligence and machine learning, has facilitated the development of sophisticated anti-plagiarism tools that can accurately detect plagiarism and provide detailed reports. Moreover, the leading market players are investing in research and development (R&D) activities and collaborations to expand their product portfolio, which is also creating a favorable market outlook across the globe.
Key Market Segmentation:
IMARC Group provides an analysis of the key trends in each segment of the global anti-plagiarism for the education sector market report, along with forecasts at the global, regional, and country levels for 2023-2028. Our report has categorized the market based on format and application.
The report has provided a detailed breakup and analysis of the anti-plagiarism for the education sector market based on the format. This includes textual, video, graphical, simulation, and audio.
A detailed breakup and analysis of the anti-plagiarism for the education sector market based on the application has also been provided in the report. This includes students and teachers.
- North America
- United Kingdom
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Latin America
- Middle East and Africa
The report has also provided a comprehensive analysis of all the major regional markets, which include North America (the United States and Canada); Europe (Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, and others); Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, and others); Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, and others); and the Middle East and Africa. According to the report, North America was the largest market for anti-plagiarism for the education sector. Some of the factors driving the North America anti-plagiarism for the education sector market included the increasing adoption of online learning solutions, technological advancements, and the introduction of advanced product variants.
The report has also provided a comprehensive analysis of the competitive landscape in the global anti-plagiarism for the education sector market. Competitive analysis such as market structure, market share by key players, player positioning, top winning strategies, competitive dashboard, and company evaluation quadrant has been covered in the report. Also, detailed profiles of all major companies have been provided. Some of the companies covered include Academicplagiarism Inc., Copyleaks Inc., Dupli Checker, Grammarly Inc., Ouriginal Group AB (Turnitin LLC), PlagAware GmbH, Plagiarism Detection, Plagiat.pl Sp. z o. o, PlagScan GmbH, Quetext Inc., SmallSEOTools, etc. Kindly note that this only represents a partial list of companies, and the complete list has been provided in the report.
Anti-Plagiarism for the Education Sector Market Report Scope:
|Base Year of the Analysis
| Historical Period
|Scope of the Report
||Exploration of Historical and Forecast Trends, Industry Catalysts and Challenges, Segment-Wise Historical and Predictive Market Assessment:
||Textual, Video, Graphical, Simulation, Audio
||Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Latin America, Middle East and Africa
||United States, Canada, Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Brazil, Mexico
||Academicplagiarism Inc., Copyleaks Inc., Dupli Checker, Grammarly Inc., Ouriginal Group AB (Turnitin LLC), PlagAware GmbH, Plagiarism Detection, Plagiat.pl Sp. z o. o, PlagScan GmbH, Quetext Inc., SmallSEOTools, etc.
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2499
Five User License: US$ 3499
Corporate License: US$ 4499
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the global anti-plagiarism for the education sector market performed so far, and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What are the drivers, restraints, and opportunities in the global anti-plagiarism for the education sector market?
- What is the impact of each driver, restraint, and opportunity on the global anti-plagiarism for the education sector market?
- What are the key regional markets?
- Which countries represent the most attractive anti-plagiarism for the education sector market?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the format?
- Which is the most attractive format in the anti-plagiarism for the education sector market?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the application?
- Which is the most attractive application in the anti-plagiarism for the education sector market?
- What is the competitive structure of the global anti-plagiarism for the education sector market?
- Who are the key players/companies in the global anti-plagiarism for the education sector market?
Key Benefits for Stakeholders:
- IMARC’s report offers a comprehensive quantitative analysis of various market segments, historical and current market trends, market forecasts, and dynamics of the anti-plagiarism for the education sector market from 2017-2028.
- The research study provides the latest information on the market drivers, challenges, and opportunities in the global anti-plagiarism for the education sector market.
- The study maps the leading, as well as the fastest-growing, regional markets. It further enables stakeholders to identify the key country-level markets within each region.
- Porter's five forces analysis assist stakeholders in assessing the impact of new entrants, competitive rivalry, supplier power, buyer power, and the threat of substitution. It helps stakeholders to analyze the level of competition within the anti-plagiarism for the education sector industry and its attractiveness.
- Competitive landscape allows stakeholders to understand their competitive environment and provides an insight into the current positions of key players in the market.