According to the latest report by IMARC Group, titled "Europe Artificial Intelligence Market: Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2021-2026," the Europe artificial intelligence market has witnessed robust growth during 2015-2020. Artificial intelligence (AI) is the ability of a computer program or machine to simulate human intelligence for mimicking their thoughts and actions. Some of the key characteristics of AI include learning, reasoning, perception, problem-solving and language understanding. With the aid of these features, AI-integrated machines can execute large volumes of tasks. They are also used to process vast amounts of data, automate repetitive tasks and achieve accurate results through deep neural networks. Consequently, multiple devices and equipment are being integrated with AI to minimize human errors, thereby improving speed, precision, and accuracy.
We are regularly tracking the direct effect of COVID-19 on the market, along with the indirect influence of associated industries. These observations will be integrated into the report.
Europe Artificial Intelligence Market Trends:
The market in Europe is primarily driven by considerable growth in the information technology (IT) sector. This is supported by the widespread adoption of digitization across numerous sectors that utilize AI-integrated systems for streamlining their work process and improving operational efficiencies. Along with this, there has been a rising demand for reliable cloud computing infrastructures across the region. Cloud computing solutions are now employing AI tools to process accurate real-time data and improve the overall productivity, which, in turn, is providing a thrust to the market growth. The market is further driven by the utilization of AI-based algorithms and tools by numerous online platforms. This enables them to analyze large amounts of data for extracting specific insights that are further used to enhance customer engagement. Some of the other factors contributing to the market growth include the rising demand for intelligent virtual assistants, rapid expansion of 5G infrastructure, and the advent of AI-powered industrial and surgical robots. On account of the aforementioned factors, the market is anticipated to witness robust growth during 2021-2026.
- On the basis of the type, the market has been bifurcated into narrow/weak and general/strong artificial intelligence.
- Based on the offering, the market has been divided into hardware, software and services.
- On the basis of the technology, the market has been classified into machine learning, natural language processing, context-aware computing, computer vision and others.
- Based on the system, the market has been categorized into intelligence systems, decision support processing, hybrid systems and fuzzy systems.
- On the basis of the end use industry, the market has been segmented into healthcare, manufacturing, automotive, agriculture, retail, security, human resources, marketing, financial services, transportation and logistics, and others.
- On the geographical front, the market has been segregated Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Italy, Spain and others.
- The competitive landscape of the market has been studied in the report with the detailed profiles of the key players operating in the market.
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
Follow us on twitter: @imarcglobal