The Asia Pacific acetic acid market size reached 10.6 Million Tons in 2021. Looking forward, IMARC Group expects the market to reach 11.9 Million Tons by 2027, exhibiting a growth rate (CAGR) of
1.7% during 2022-2027.
Acetic acid is a colorless compound produced by the fermentation or oxidation of natural carbohydrates. Also known as ethanoic acid, acetic acid is widely utilized as a cleaning agent in households. Moreover, it is used to produce volatile organic acetate, metal acetate, and vinyl acetate monomer (VAM).
Acetic acid is widely utilized in the production of greases, coatings, polyesters and sealants, which find extensive applications in numerous industries, such as electronics, automobiles, textiles and packaging. The extensive growth in these industries represents one of the major factors driving the market growth in the Asia Pacific region. Moreover, as acetic acid is used in the manufacturing of vinegar, a rise in the consumption of the condiment is strengthening the growth of the market. Apart from this, leading players are investing in research and development (R&D) projects to reduce the energy consumption while producing the acid and minimize the overall operating costs.
Key Market Segmentation:
IMARC Group provides an analysis of the key trends in each sub-segment of the Asia Pacific acetic acid market report, along with forecasts at the regional and country level from 2022-2027. Our report has categorized the market based on application and end use industry.
Breakup by Application:
- Ethyl Acetate
- Butyl Acetate
Breakup by End Use Industry:
- Plastics & Polymers
- Food & Beverage
- Inks, Paints & Coatings
Breakup by Country:
- South Korea
The competitive landscape of the industry has also been examined along with the profiles of the key players.
|Base Year of the Analysis
||Application, End Use Industry, Country
||China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Others
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2699
Five User License: US$ 3699
Corporate License: US$ 4699
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the Asia Pacific acetic acid market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What has been the impact of COVID-19 on the Asia Pacific acetic acid market?
- What are the key regional markets?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the application?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the end use industry?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the industry?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the industry?
- What is the structure of the Asia Pacific acetic acid market and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the industry?