The Asia Pacific artificial intelligence market size reached US$ 22.1 Billion in 2022. Looking forward, IMARC Group expects the market to reach US$ 87.6 Billion by 2028, exhibiting a growth rate (CAGR) of 24.2% during 2023-2028.
Artificial intelligence (AI) focuses on simulating human intelligence for building smart machines capable of performing tasks that require human intelligence. It has the potential of planning, learning, recognizing human-like speech and solving problems based on past experiences. It includes hardware components such as chipsets with high computing capabilities. On the other hand, the software components of AI include core technologies like deep learning, machine learning (ML), natural language processing (NLP), and augmented and virtual reality (AR/VR).
Rising digitalization in healthcare, telecommunication, automotive, and banking, financial services and insurance (BFSI) sectors is positively influencing the utilization of AI-integrated systems in the Asia Pacific region. Moreover, AI programs are employed for analyzing large amounts of data and obtaining insights for increasing operational efficiency and improving the consumer experience. Apart from this, escalating demand for intelligent virtual assistants and the expanding 5G infrastructure are bolstering the market growth in the region. Other factors strengthening the market growth include the sudden outbreak of coronavirus disease (COVID-19), which has propelled pharmaceutical vendors to invest in the research and development (R&D) of AI.
Key Market Segmentation:
IMARC Group provides an analysis of the key trends in each sub-segment of the Asia Pacific artificial intelligence market report, along with forecasts at the regional and country level from 2023-2028. Our report has categorized the market based on type, offering, technology, system and end-use industry.
Breakup by Type:
- Narrow/Weak Artificial Intelligence
- General/Strong Artificial Intelligence
Breakup by Offering:
Breakup by Technology:
- Machine Learning
- Natural Language Processing
- Context-Aware Computing
- Computer Vision
Breakup by System:
- Intelligence Systems
- Decision Support Processing
- Hybrid Systems
- Fuzzy Systems
Breakup by End-Use Industry:
- Human Resources
- Financial Services
- Transportation and Logistics
Breakup by Country:
- South Korea
The competitive landscape of the industry has also been examined along with the profiles of the key players.
|Base Year of the Analysis
| Historical Period
||Type, Offering, Technology, System, End-Use Industry, Country
||China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Others
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2699
Five User License: US$ 3699
Corporate License: US$ 4699
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the Asia Pacific artificial intelligence market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What has been the impact of COVID-19 on the Asia Pacific artificial intelligence market?
- What are the key regional markets?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the type?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the offering?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the technology?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the system?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the end-use industry?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the industry?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the industry?
- What is the structure of the Asia Pacific artificial intelligence market and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the industry?