The Asia Pacific cigarette market is currently witnessing moderate growth. Cigarettes are one of the most commonly consumed tobacco products made using chemical additives. They are available in innovative colors, shapes and sizes. At present, the rising per capita incomes and the increasing number of smokers are offering lucrative opportunities to cigarette manufacturers operating in the Asia Pacific region.
The calming neurological effects of nicotine are encouraging cigarette smoking among young people as an alternative to relieve anxiety and stress. This, along with long working hours and hectic lifestyles of individuals, represents one of the key factors escalating the demand for cigarettes in the Asia Pacific region. Apart from this, the introduction of flavor capsules in cigarette filters, which allow users to crush a liquid-filled capsule to flavor the cigarette smoke, is strengthening the market growth in the region. Furthermore, the key players are offering a blend of fruits, sweet and alcohol flavors, such as bourbon, berry, lime, coconut, citrus, vanilla, cinnamon, chocolate and toffee, which, in turn, is anticipated to positively influence the growth of the market in the coming years. On account of these factors, the market is expected to continue its moderate growth during the forecast period (2021-2026).
Key Market Segmentation:
IMARC Group provides an analysis of the key trends in each sub-segment of the Asia Pacific cigarette market report, along with forecasts for growth at the region level from 2021-2026. Our report has categorized the market based on region, type and distribution channel.
Breakup by Type:
Breakup by Distribution Channel:
- Tobacco Shops
- Supermarket and Hypermarkets
- Convenience Stores
- Online Stores
Breakup by Country:
- South Korea
The competitive landscape of the industry has also been examined along with the profiles of the key players.
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the Asia Pacific cigarette market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What has been the impact of COVID-19 on the Asia Pacific cigarette market?
- What are the key regional markets?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the type?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the distribution channel?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the industry?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the industry?
- What is the structure of the Asia Pacific cigarette market and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the industry?