The Asia Pacific coconut water market is currently witnessing robust growth. Looking forward, the market is expected to continue its robust growth during the forecast period (2021-2026). Coconut water is a clear liquid that is found in the center cavity of tender green coconuts. It is a rich source of potassium, sodium, magnesium, manganese and calcium with low fat, calories and carbohydrates. The high concentration of natural electrolytes in coconut water replenishes the body and prevents dehydration post workouts. In the Asia Pacific region, coconut water is used in various culinary dishes and drinks as a flavoring agent and base for cocktails. It is also consumed as a refreshing and natural energy drink.
Asia Pacific Coconut Water Market Trends:
The Asia Pacific coconut water market is primarily driven by the growing preference for ready-to-drink (RTD) beverages, especially among health-conscious consumers. They incorporate coconut water in their diet as it is rich in antiaging, anticarcinogenic and antithrombic properties. Additionally, as coconut water is available in fresh, canned, and bottled forms with a shelf life of more than nine months, it is increasingly being preferred by individuals across the region. Moreover, the growing number of coconut plantations and the rising adoption of a vegan diet and non-dairy products are also significantly impacting the market growth.
Key Market Segmentation:
IMARC Group provides an analysis of the key trends in each sub-segment of the Asia Pacific coconut water market report, along with forecasts for growth at the region level from 2021-2026. Our report has categorized the market based on region, type, flavor, form, packaging and distribution channel.
Breakup by Type:
Breakup by Flavor:
Breakup by Form:
- Coconut Water
- Coconut Water Powder
Breakup by Packaging:
Breakup by Distribution Channel:
- Supermarkets and Hypermarkets
- Convenience Stores
- Online Retail Stores
Breakup by Country:
- South Korea
The competitive landscape of the industry has also been examined along with the profiles of the key players.
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the Asia Pacific coconut water market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What has been the impact of COVID-19 on the Asia Pacific coconut water market?
- What are the key regional markets?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the type?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the flavor?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the form?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the packaging?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the distribution channel?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the industry?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the industry?
- What is the structure of the Asia Pacific coconut water market and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the industry?