The Asia Pacific copper pipes and tubes market exhibited moderate growth during 2015-2020. Looking forward, IMARC Group expects the market to continue its moderate growth during 2021-2026. Keeping in mind the uncertainties of COVID-19, we are continuously tracking and evaluating the direct as well as the indirect influence of the pandemic on different end use industries. These insights are included in the report as a major market contributor.
Copper pipes and tubes find application in the construction industry due to their high yield, tensile, and fatigue strength. They are also non-permeable to air and gas and prevent contamination from oxygen, ultraviolet (UV) rays and external temperature. Moreover, as copper has antibacterial properties, these pipes and tubes are extensively utilized to transport medical gases and water. Consequently, they are gaining traction in the healthcare and energy sector across the Asia Pacific region.
The Asia Pacific represents one of the largest markets of copper pipes and tubes as copper is easy to handle and requires low maintenance. Moreover, these pipes and tubes find extensive application in electric vehicles (EVs) and charging stations. Furthermore, rapid urbanization, rising population and increasing construction activities are driving the sales of copper pipes and tubes across the region. Besides this, the sudden coronavirus disease (COVID-19) outbreak has positively influenced the market growth on account of the increasing utilization of copper pipes and tubes in the healthcare sector.
Key Market Segmentation:
IMARC Group provides an analysis of the key trends in each sub-segment of the Asia Pacific copper pipes and tubes market, along with forecasts at the regional and country level from 2021-2026. Our report has categorized the market based on finish type, outer diameter and end user.
Breakup by Finish Type:
- LWC Grooved
- Straight Length
- Pan Cake
- LWC Plain
Breakup by Outer Diameter:
- 3/8, 1/2, 5/8 Inch
- 3/4, 7/8, 1 Inch
- Above 1 Inch
Breakup by End User:
- Industrial Heat Exchanger
Breakup by Country:
- South Korea
The competitive landscape of the industry has also been examined along with the profiles of the key players.
|Base Year of the Analysis
||Million Metric Tons
||Finish Type, Outer Diameter, End User, Country
||China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Others
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2499
Five User License: US$ 2999
Corporate License: US$ 3499
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the Asia Pacific copper pipes and tubes market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What has been the impact of COVID-19 on the Asia Pacific copper pipes and tubes market?
- What are the key regional markets?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the finish type?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the outer diameter?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the end user?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the industry?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the industry?
- What is the structure of the Asia Pacific copper pipes and tubes market and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the industry?