The Asia Pacific footwear market size reached US$ 141.4 Billion in 2022. Looking forward, IMARC Group expects the market to reach US$ 204.1 Billion by 2028, exhibiting a growth rate (CAGR) of 6.8% during 2023-2028.
Footwear plays a significant role in offering protection and comfort to the feet. It is made of different materials, such as wood, canvas, leather, jute, plastics and rubber. With the changing aesthetic and fashion trends, handmade as well as machine-made footwear is available for both athletic and non-athletic purposes. In the Asia Pacific region, most footwear manufacturers are emphasizing on developing technologically advanced smart shoes to expand their product portfolio and business operations.
The Asia Pacific footwear market is primarily driven by rapid urbanization and industrialization in countries like China, Indonesia, and India. This has led to a rise in the demand for formal, casual, athletic and fashion footwear across the region. Due to globalization, there has been a steady increase in the establishment of popular luxury brands, which emphasize the development of unique designs while also giving importance to comfort. Besides this, the increasing penetration of e-commerce platforms, such as Amazon and Alibaba, has facilitated consumers to choose from a wide variety of footwear available online. Furthermore, with the rising health awareness, individuals are becoming more inclined toward athletic and physical activities, like yoga, gym, and jogging, which, in turn, is escalating the demand for athletic and sports footwear.
Key Market Segmentation:
IMARC Group provides an analysis of the key trends in each segment of the Asia Pacific footwear market report, along with forecasts at the regional and country levels from 2023-2028. Our report has categorized the market based on product, material, distribution channel, pricing and end user.
Breakup by Product:
- Non-Athletic Footwear
- Athletic Footwear
Breakup by Material:
Breakup by Distribution Channel:
- Footwear Specialists
- Online Sales
- Supermarkets and Hypermarkets
- Departmental Stores
- Clothing Stores
Breakup by Pricing:
Breakup by End User:
Breakup by Country:
- South Korea
The competitive landscape of the industry has also been examined along with the profiles of the key players.
|Base Year of the Analysis
||Product, Material, Distribution Channel, Pricing, End User, Country
||China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Others
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2699
Five User License: US$ 3699
Corporate License: US$ 4699
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the Asia Pacific footwear market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What has been the impact of COVID-19 on the Asia Pacific footwear market?
- What are the key regional markets?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the product?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the material?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the distribution channel?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the pricing?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the end user?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the industry?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the industry?
- What is the structure of the Asia Pacific footwear market and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the industry?