The Asia Pacific maritime information market size reached US$ 336.7 Million in 2022. Looking forward, IMARC Group expects the market to reach US$ 593.3 Million by 2028, exhibiting a growth rate (CAGR) of 9.7% during 2023-2028.
Maritime information refers to the services that provide vital information and data required for understanding the events occurring in marine transportation. It comprises advanced integrated technology, which is used for monitoring and surveillance purposes. The data collected through these services also helps in controlling and managing the traffic on sea routes. In the Asia Pacific region, maritime information has gained traction due to the growing sea trade and rapid globalization. The industry is also witnessing technological advancements, which are enabling the provision of real-time data.
The Asia Pacific maritime information market is primarily driven by the growing trade and tourism, where advanced VTS technology services are needed to ensure optimal security operations. Besides this, the rise in the demand for advanced security systems in countries like China, India, Japan, and Indonesia is also propelling the growth of the market. Maritime information is extensively utilized in the commercial and government sectors for the identification of vessels, assistance of coastguards in search mission, limiting human trafficking, and informing about criminal and illegal activities. Furthermore, the maritime information system also analyzes and manages various hazardous events, such as quakes in the oceans.
Key Market Segmentation:
IMARC Group provides an analysis of the key trends in each segment of the Asia Pacific maritime information market report, along with forecasts at the regional and country levels from 2023-2028. Our report has categorized the market based on application and end user.
Breakup by Application:
- Maritime Information Analytics
- Maritime Information Provision
- Vessel Tracking
- AIS (Automatic Identification System)
Breakup by End User:
- Intelligence and Security
- Search and Rescue
- Government Agency
- Port Management
- Business Intelligence
- Commercial Fishing
- Commercial Shipping
- Hydrographic and Charting
- Commercial Offshore
Breakup by Country:
- South Korea
The competitive landscape of the industry has also been examined along with the profiles of the key players.
|Base Year of the Analysis
||Application, End User, Country
||China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Others
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2699
Five User License: US$ 3699
Corporate License: US$ 4699
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the Asia Pacific maritime information market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What has been the impact of COVID-19 on the Asia Pacific maritime information market?
- What are the key regional markets?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the application?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the end user?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the industry?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the industry?
- What is the structure of the Asia Pacific maritime information market and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the industry?