The Asia Pacific plastic caps and closure market size reached US$ 17.6 Billion in 2021. Looking forward, IMARC Group expects the market to reach US$ 25.8 Billion by 2027, exhibiting a growth rate (CAGR) of 6.55% during 2022-2027.
Plastic caps and closure protect products from environmental factors, such as dust, pollutants and evaporation. They are versatile, durable, lightweight, resistant against corrosion and can withstand high temperature. They make handling convenient and involve less operational costs than other materials utilized in manufacturing caps and closure. Consequently, they are widely used in the packaging of food and beverages (F&B), pharmaceutical, cosmetics and household products in the Asia Pacific region.
Rapid urbanization, busy lifestyles and inflating disposable incomes are positively influencing the demand for ready-to-drink tea, coffee, juices and sports drinks. This represents one of the key factors bolstering the growth of the caps and closure market in the Asia Pacific region. Moreover, the increasing utilization of plastic caps and closures in the packaging of disinfectants, acids, fuels and lubricants is impelling the market growth. Apart from this, several manufacturers are utilizing plastic caps and closures to introduce differentiated products and enhance their functionality and aesthetics. Furthermore, the escalating demand for hand sanitizers due to the coronavirus disease (COVID-19) outbreak is positively impacting the market growth in the region.
Key Market Segmentation:
IMARC Group provides an analysis of the key trends in each sub-segment of the Asia Pacific plastic caps and closure market report, along with forecasts at the regional and country level from 2022-2027. Our report has categorized the market based on product type, raw material, container type, technology and end use.
Breakup by Product Type:
- Screw-On Caps
- Dispensing Caps
Breakup by Raw Material:
Breakup by Container Type:
Breakup by Technology:
- Injection Molding
- Compression Molding
- Post-Mold Tamper-Evident Band
Breakup by End Use:
- Industrial Chemicals
- Household Chemicals
Breakup by Country:
- South Korea
The competitive landscape of the industry has also been examined along with the profiles of the key players.
|Base Year of the Analysis
||Product Type, Raw Material, Container Type, Technology, End Use, Country
||China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Others
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2699
Five User License: US$ 3699
Corporate License: US$ 4699
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the Asia Pacific plastic caps and closure market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What has been the impact of COVID-19 on the Asia Pacific plastic caps and closure market?
- What are the key regional markets?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the product type?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the raw material?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the container type?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the technology?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the end use?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the industry?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the industry?
- What is the structure of the Asia Pacific plastic caps and closure market and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the industry?