The Asia Pacific positive displacement pumps market is currently witnessing moderate growth. Positive displacement pumps (PDP), also known as constant flow machines, are used to transfer fluids, in either liquid, gas, or slurry form, through mechanical action. In this type of pump, the moving liquid is first captured in a cavity and then discharged, carried by a plunger or a piston. PDPs are equipped with a mounting cavity at the suction side and a shrinking cavity on the discharge side.
Asia Pacific represents one of the leading markets for positive displacement pumps. The primary factor driving the growth of the market is the extensive use of PDPs in water and wastewater treatment facilities. These pumps are compact in size, offer high viscosity performance and manage high differential pressure. Besides this, the upgradation and the renovation of oil and gas exploration facilities in the region are also expected to create a positive outlook for the market. Moreover, the rising concerns for limited water resources have prompted governments of several countries in the region, including China and India, to promote wastewater treatment and recycling. Furthermore, PDPs offer simpler installation with enhanced and effective outcomes while significantly reducing the carbon footprints, which, in turn, is further bolstering the market growth. On account of these factors, IMARC Group expects the market to continue its moderate growth during the forecast period (2020-2025).
Key Market Segmentation:
IMARC Group provides an analysis of the key trends in each sub-segment of the Asia Pacific positive displacement pumps market report, along with forecasts for growth at the region level from 2020-2025. Our report has categorized the market based on region, product type, capacity, pump characteristics, raw material and end use industry.
Breakup by Product Type:
- Rotary Pumps
- Progressing Cavity (PC)
- Reciprocating Pumps
Breakup by Capacity:
- Low Capacity Pumps
- Medium Capacity Pumps
- High Capacity Pumps
Breakup by Pump Characteristics:
- Standard Pumps
- Engineered Pumps
- Special Purpose Pumps
Breakup by Raw Material:
- Cast Iron
- Stainless Steel
Breakup by End Use Industry:
- Oil and Gas
- Water and Wastewater
- Chemicals and Petrochemicals
Breakup by Country:
- South Korea
The competitive landscape of the industry has also been examined along with the profiles of the key players.
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the Asia Pacific positive displacement pumps market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What has been the impact of COVID-19 on the Asia Pacific positive displacement pumps market?
- What are the key regional markets?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the product type?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the capacity?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the pump characteristics?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the raw material?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the end use industry?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the industry?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the industry?
- What is the structure of the Asia Pacific positive displacement pumps market and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the industry?