The Asia Pacific running gear market is currently witnessing moderate growth. Running gear refers to various accessories worn by individuals while running and performing sports-related activities. It includes various athletic wear products, such as running shoes, jackets, belts, gloves, sunglasses, and wearable devices, such as smartwatches and heart rate monitors. These products are commonly used for tracking fitness progress and vital signs of the body while running. Jackets and gloves are usually manufactured using skin fit and water- and scratch-resistant materials to avoid abrasion on the skin and minimize rain or wind penetration. They also offer a protective layer that aids in preventing injuries and improves air circulation.
The growing health consciousness and increasing prevalence of lifestyle diseases among the masses are among the key factors driving the market growth. Furthermore, various product innovations, such as the development of aesthetically appealing designs with high-quality fibers, are providing a thrust to the market growth. With the proliferation of social media platforms and e-commerce retail channels, product manufacturers and vendors are using dynamic marketing strategies with attractive discounts, offers and convenient delivery services to reach a wider consumer base. They are also collaborating with celebrities and sports personalities to endorse and advertise their premium product variants. Other factors, including rising expenditure capacities of consumers, along with increasing participation in marathons, are anticipated to drive the market further. Looking forward, IMARC Group expects the market to exhibit strong growth during 2021-2026.
Key Market Segmentation:
IMARC Group provides an analysis of the key trends in each sub-segment of the Asia Pacific running gear market report, along with forecasts for growth at the region level from 2021-2026. Our report has categorized the market based on region, product, gender and distribution channel.
Breakup by Product:
- Running Footwear
- Running Apparel
- Running Accessories
- Fitness Trackers
Breakup by Gender:
Breakup by Distribution Channel:
- Specialty and Sports Shops
- Supermarkets and Hypermarkets
- Department and Discount Stores
Breakup by Country:
- South Korea
The competitive landscape of the industry has also been examined along with the profiles of the key players.
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the Asia Pacific running gear market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What has been the impact of COVID-19 on the Asia Pacific running gear market?
- What are the key regional markets?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the product?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the gender?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the distribution channel?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the industry?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the industry?
- What is the structure of the Asia Pacific running gear market and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the industry?