The Asia Pacific weight management market size reached US$ 125.4 Billion in 2022. Looking forward, IMARC Group expects the market to reach US$ 189.5 Billion by 2028, exhibiting a growth rate (CAGR) of 7% during 2023-2028.
Weight management assists individuals in adopting a healthy lifestyle by incorporating exercise and healthy eating habits. It also helps to attain an ideal weight according to the body mass index (BMI) of the individual. It encourages the consumption of weight gain/loss supplements, green tea/herbal tea, meal replacement products, and low-calorie food and beverages. At present, there is an increase in the demand for weight management programs on account of the rising health consciousness among individuals in the Asia Pacific region.
With rapid urbanization, inflating income levels and the increasing consumption of fast-food, there is a significant rise in the prevalence of chronic diseases, such as hypertension and diabetes. This, in confluence with the strong influence of celebrities who are promoting a healthy lifestyle through social media platforms, is strengthening the growth of the Asia Pacific weight management market. Furthermore, the rising number of coronavirus disease (COVID-19) cases has increased the awareness among individuals about leading a healthy life, which, in turn, is positively influencing the weight management market growth in the region.
Key Market Segmentation:
IMARC Group provides an analysis of the key trends in each segment of the Asia Pacific weight management market report, along with forecasts at the regional and country levels from 2023-2028. Our report has categorized the market based on diet, equipment and service.
Breakup by Diet:
- Functional Beverages
- Functional Food
- Dietary Supplements
Breakup by Equipment:
Breakup by Service:
- Health Clubs
- Consultation Services
- Online Weight Loss Services
Breakup by Country:
- South Korea
The competitive landscape of the industry has also been examined along with the profiles of the key players.
|Base Year of the Analysis
||Diet, Equipment, Service, Country
||China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Others
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2699
Five User License: US$ 3699
Corporate License: US$ 4699
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the Asia Pacific weight management market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What has been the impact of COVID-19 on the Asia Pacific weight management market?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the diet?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the equipment?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the service?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the industry?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the industry?
- What is the structure of the Asia Pacific weight management market and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the industry?