According to the latest report by IMARC Group, titled "Australia Facial Care Market: Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2022-2027," the Australia facial care market reached a value of US$ 2.39 Billion in 2021. Facial care includes multiple beauty treatments and products that generally helps in maintaining the overall health of the facial skin. Some of the popular beauty treatments include exfoliation, dermal fillers, cosmetic surgeries, retinol therapy and laser surfacing. As a result, they help in improving the facial contour and scar appearance while hiding and filling the facial wrinkles and replenishing skin appearance. Due to the easy availability of the products and services and the rising popularity of social media, they are gaining widespread prominence among the masses.
We are regularly tracking the direct effect of COVID-19 on the market, along with the indirect influence of associated industries. These observations will be integrated into the report.
Australia Facial Care Market Trends:
The market in Australia is primarily driven by the rising preference for maintaining an aesthetic appearance among the masses. Coupled with the shifting lifestyle preferences and the inflating disposable income level of individuals, this is creating a positive outlook for the market. Along with this, the increasing awareness regarding the therapeutic benefits of facial care is providing a boost to the market growth. In addition to this, the proliferation of dermatology clinics across the country is positively influencing the market growth. Furthermore, continual technological advancements and their widespread integration with facial treatment devices are acting as major growth inducing factors. Additionally, leading manufacturers and sellers are heavily investing in developing robust marketing strategies and celebrity endorsements, which, in turn, is propelling the market growth. Other factors, including the availability of natural and organic facial care products and extensive research and development (R&D) activities conducted by key players, are further contributing to the market growth across Australia. On account of the aforementioned factors, the market is anticipated to reach a value of US$ 3.75 Billion in 2027, growing at a CAGR of 7.90% during 2022-2027.
- On the basis of the product type, the market has been segmented into facial cleansers, moisturizers, anti-agers, skincare sets, face masks and others.
- Based on the ingredient, the market has been bifurcated into chemical and natural.
- On the basis of gender, the market has been segregated into male, female and unisex.
- Based on the distribution channel, the market has been classified into supermarkets and hypermarkets, beauty parlors and salons, multi-branded retail stores, online, exclusive retail stores and others.
- On the basis of the region, the market has been divided into Western Australia, New South Wales, Queensland, Victoria and the rest of Australia.
- The competitive landscape of the market has been studied in the report with the detailed profiles of the key players. Some of the key players are Beiersdorf AG, Colgate-Palmolive Company, Johnson & Johnson, Kao Corporation, L'Oreal S.A., Procter & Gamble, Revlon Inc., The Estee Lauder Companies Inc, and Unilever PLC.
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.