The latest report by IMARC Group, titled “Australia Hair Removal Market: Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2022-2027,” finds that the Australia hair removal market size reached a value of US$ 806.5 Million in 2021. Hair removal is the process of removing unwanted body hair using various techniques such as waxing, shaving, and epilation without causing any damage to the surrounding skin. Body hair is removed for various reasons such as fashion, cultural practices, sports, and medical requirements. In Australia, easy-to-use hair removal products have gained traction among individuals due to the growing awareness regarding personal grooming and appearances.
We are regularly tracking the direct effect of COVID-19 on the market, along with the indirect influence of associated industries. These observations will be integrated into the report.
Australia Hair Removal Market Trends:
The market is primarily driven by the rising consumer consciousness toward physical appearances. In addition, rapid urbanization and expanding working population in the country represent another major growth-inducing factor. Besides this, with the rising influence of various social media platforms and celebrity endorsements, individuals are increasingly spending on personal grooming products, which is creating a favorable market outlook. Additionally, the market is further propelled by the advent of convenient and automated hair removal products, such as epilators, trimmers, and electric razors. Moreover, the increasing number of dermatology clinics in the country, the emergence of cosmetic laser treatments, and the growing prominence of advanced light-based technologies are some of the other factors anticipated to propel the market growth further. Looking forward, IMARC Group expects the market value to reach US$ 1,131.8 Million by 2027, expanding at a CAGR of 5.90% during the forecast period (2022-2027).
- On the basis of the product type, the market has been classified into laser hair removal, electrical epilation and waxing.
- On the basis of the end-user, the market has been segmented into beauty clinics, dermatology clinics, and home use.
- The market has been bifurcated based on gender into men and women.
- Region-wise, the market has been divided into Western Australia, New South Wales, Queensland, Victoria, and the rest of Australia.
- The competitive landscape of the industry has also been examined, along with the profiles of the key players being Abbvie Inc. (Allergan Inc.), Advanced Clinics Australia, Alma Lasers International, Braun GmbH, Candela Corporation, Koninklijke Philips N.V., Lumenis Inc., Results Laser Clinics, and Silk Laser Clinics.
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.