The Australia oat milk market size reached AUD 123.6 Million in 2022. Looking forward, IMARC Group expects the market to reach AUD 625.2 Million by 2028, exhibiting a growth rate (CAGR) of 24.10% during 2023-2028. The expanding vegan and vegetarian population, rising prevalence of lactose intolerance, increasing health consciousness, and the launch of oat milk in unique flavors across the country represent some of the key factors driving the market.
Oat milk is a plant-based beverage obtained from liquified oats and serves as a vegan-friendly and lactose-free alternative to dairy milk. Characterized by a rich, creamy texture and neutral taste, it is an excellent source of essential nutrients, such as iron, calcium, potassium, folate, manganese, zinc, thiamine, magnesium, and vitamin D. Its regular consumption provides numerous health benefits, including strengthening bones, regulating blood cholesterol levels, and maintaining heart health. It is commonly used to replace milk in various beverages, such as tea, coffee, milkshakes, smoothies, and health drinks. It is also utilized in the production of bakery goods and confectionery food items, including cakes, muffins, cupcakes, and chocolates. As a result, oat milk has gained immense popularity as a milk replacement in the food and beverage (F&B) industry and is widely consumed by health-conscious consumers across Australia.
Australia Oat Milk Market Trends:
As a result of the growing health concerns among individuals and improving lifestyles and dietary habits, there has been a significant rise in the consumption of nutrition-rich foods and beverages like oat milk. This, coupled with the rapidly expanding vegan and lactose-intolerant population in Australia, is supporting the market growth. Furthermore, the surging awareness about animal welfare and cruelty, as well as the impact on the environment, has led to a substantial shift toward plant-based diets. Since oat milk has a rich nutritional profile and is free from dairy allergens and other additives, it is becoming a preferred dairy substitute among consumers across the country. In line with this, the shifting inclination toward non-genetically modified organisms (GMO) and pesticide-free grown products has propelled the market growth. In addition, the leading players are launching oat milk in innovative flavors, including chocolate, strawberry, vanilla, coffee, hazelnut, mocha, berry, banana, and coconut, to appeal to a broader consumer base. Along with this, the widespread availability of oat milk across online retail platforms and offline distribution channels is augmenting product sales. Besides this, aggressive promotional activities by celebrities and athletes to promote the uptake of vegetarian products for a healthy lifestyle are catalyzing market growth. Other factors, including the increasing number of cafes offering oat milk-based beverages, rising incidences of milk allergies, inflating consumer purchasing power, rapid urbanization, and growing influence of social media, especially among the expanding young population, are creating a favorable outlook for the market in Australia.
Key Market Segmentation:
IMARC Group provides an analysis of the key trends in each segment of the Australia oat milk market, along with forecasts at the regional and country levels from 2023-2028. Our report has categorized the market based on source, flavor, and packaging form.
The report has provided a detailed breakup and analysis of the Australia oat milk market based on the source. This includes conventional and organic. According to the report, conventional represented the largest segment.
A detailed breakup and analysis of the Australia oat milk market based on the flavor has also been provided in the report. This includes plain and flavored. According to the report, plain accounted for the largest market share.
Packaging Form Insights:
The report has provided a detailed breakup and analysis of the Australia oat milk market based on the packaging form. This includes carton, bottle, and can. According to the report, carton represented the largest segment.
- New South Wales
- Western Australia
- South Australia
The report has also provided a comprehensive analysis of all the major regional markets, which include New South Wales, Victoria, Queensland, Western Australia, South Australia, Tasmania, and Others. According to the report, New South Wales was the largest market for oat milk. Some of the factors driving the New South Wales oat milk market included the emerging trend of vegan diets, rising adoption of plant-based foods and beverages, new product launches, heavy investments in aggressive promotional activities by key players, etc.
The report has also provided a comprehensive analysis of the competitive landscape in the Australia oat milk market. Detailed profiles of all major companies have been provided. Some of the companies covered include Califia Farms AU (Califia Farms, LLC), Chobani Australia Pty Ltd. (Chobani, LLC), Inside Out Nutritious Goods Pty Ltd., Minor Figures AU (Minor Figures Limited), Noumi Limited, Oatly AB (Cereal Base Ceba AB), PureHarvest, Sanitarium, Uncle Tobys (Nestlé), Vitasoy Australia (Vitasoy International Holdings Limited), Wide Open Agriculture, etc. Kindly note that this only represents a partial list of companies, and the complete list has been provided in the report.
|Base Year of the Analysis
||AUD 123.6 Million
|Packaging Forms Covered
||Carton, Bottle, Can
||New South Wales, Victoria, Queensland, Western Australia, South Australia, Tasmania, Others
||Califia Farms AU (Califia Farms, LLC), Chobani Australia Pty Ltd. (Chobani, LLC), Inside Out Nutritious Goods Pty Ltd., Minor Figures AU (Minor Figures Limited), Noumi Limited, Oatly AB (Cereal Base Ceba AB), PureHarvest, Sanitarium, Uncle Tobys (Nestlé), Vitasoy Australia (Vitasoy International Holdings Limited), Wide Open Agriculture, etc.
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2699
Five User License: US$ 3699
Corporate License: US$ 4699
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the Australia oat milk market performed so far, and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What are the drivers, restraints, and opportunities in the Australia oat milk market?
- What is the impact of each driver, restraint, and opportunity on the Australia oat milk market?
- What are the key regional markets?
- Which countries represent the most attractive Australia oat milk market?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the source?
- Which is the most attractive source in the Australia oat milk market?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the flavor?
- Which is the most attractive flavor in the Australia oat milk market?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the packaging form?
- Which is the most attractive packaging form in the Australia oat milk market?
- What is the competitive structure of the Australia oat milk market?
- Who are the key players/companies in the Australia oat milk market?
Key Benefits for Stakeholders:
- IMARC’s report offers a comprehensive quantitative analysis of various market segments, historical and current market trends, market forecasts, and dynamics of the Australia oat milk market from 2017-2028.
- The research study provides the latest information on the market drivers, challenges, and opportunities in the Australia oat milk market.
- The study maps the leading, as well as the fastest-growing, regional markets. It further enables stakeholders to identify the key country-level markets within each region.
- Porter's five forces analysis assist stakeholders in assessing the impact of new entrants, competitive rivalry, supplier power, buyer power, and the threat of substitution. It helps stakeholders to analyze the level of competition within the Australia oat milk industry and its attractiveness.
- Competitive landscape allows stakeholders to understand their competitive environment and provides an insight into the current positions of key players in the market.