The global automotive display system market size reached US$ 14.5 Billion in 2022. Looking forward, IMARC Group expects the market to reach US$ 25.1 Billion by 2028, exhibiting a growth rate (CAGR) of 9.4% during 2023-2028.
An automotive display system is an in-vehicle device that provides vital information to the driver. It is installed on the dashboard of the vehicle and assists in minimizing the complexity faced by the driver while driving. It offers information, including navigation directions, parking assistance, security services, speed, distance traveled, and time. It is utilized in commercial and passenger vehicles to improve the comfort, safety, and entertainment of the users. It is commonly available in the head-up, instrument cluster, center stack, entertainment, and mirror display variants.
Automotive Display System Market Trends:
At present, considerable growth in the automotive sector and increasing sales of luxury vehicles on account of rapid urbanization and inflating income levels are among the key factors fueling the growth of the market around the world. Moreover, the growing number of fatal road accidents is positively influencing the demand for automotive display systems to support driver and passenger safety. In addition, key players are incorporating augmented reality (AR) and offering a larger area for visuals in automotive display systems to provide a safer driving experience, which is contributing to the market growth. Apart from this, initiatives undertaken by governments of numerous countries to spread awareness about the benefits of using these systems in vehicles are impelling the growth of the market. Furthermore, several automobile companies are launching automotive display systems in mid-range vehicle models to reach the mid and low-income consumer base, which is creating a positive outlook for the market. Besides this, continuous product innovations and extensive investments in research and development (R&D) projects conducted by key players are expected to strengthen the growth of the market in the coming years.
Key Market Segmentation:
IMARC Group provides an analysis of the key trends in each sub-segment of the global automotive display system market report, along with forecasts at the global, regional and country level from 2023-2028. Our report has categorized the market based on technology, display size, application, vehicle type and sales channel.
Breakup by Technology:
- Digital Lighting Processing (DLP)
- Plasma Panels
Breakup by Display Size:
- Less than 5”
- Between 6” to 10”
- Greater than 10”
Breakup by Application:
- Head Up Display
- Instrument Cluster
- Center Stack Display
- Rear Seat Entertainment Display
- Rear View Mirror Display
- Portable Navigation Device
Breakup by Vehicle Type:
- Passenger Vehicle
- Utility Vehicles
- Light Commercial Vehicle
- Buses & Coaches
Breakup by Sales Channel:
Breakup by Region:
- North America
- South Korea
- United Kingdom
- Latin America
- Middle East and Africa
The competitive landscape of the industry has also been examined along with the profiles of the key players being Alps Alpine Co. Ltd., AUO Corporation, Continental AG, DENSO Corporation, Innolux Corporation, Japan Display Inc. (Sony Corporation), LG Display Co. Ltd., Nippon Seiki Co. Ltd., Panasonic Holdings Corporation, Robert Bosch GmbH, Valeo SA, Visteon Corporation and YAZAKI Corporation. Kindly, note that this only represents a partial list of companies, and the complete list has been provided in the report.
|Base Year of the Analysis
| Historical Period
||Technology, Display Size, Application, Vehicle Type, Sales Channel, Region
|| Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Latin America, Middle East and Africa
||United States, Canada, Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Brazil, Mexico
||Alps Alpine Co. Ltd., AUO Corporation, Continental AG, DENSO Corporation, Innolux Corporation, Japan Display Inc. (Sony Corporation), LG Display Co. Ltd., Nippon Seiki Co. Ltd., Panasonic Holdings Corporation, Robert Bosch GmbH, Valeo SA, Visteon Corporation and YAZAKI Corporation.
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2499
Five User License: US$ 3499
Corporate License: US$ 4499
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the global automotive display system market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What has been the impact of COVID-19 on the global automotive display system market?
- What are the key regional markets?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the technology?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the display size?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the application?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the vehicle type?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the sales channel?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the industry?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the industry?
- What is the structure of the global automotive display system market and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the industry?
Key Benefits for Stakeholders:
- IMARC’s report offers a comprehensive quantitative analysis of various market segments, historical and current market trends, market forecasts, and dynamics of the automotive display system market from 2017-2028.
- The research study provides the latest information on the market drivers, challenges, and opportunities in the global automotive display system market.
- The study maps the leading as well as the fastest growing regional markets. It further enables stakeholders to identify the key country-level markets within each region.
- Porter's five forces analysis assist stakeholders in assessing the impact of new entrants, competitive rivalry, supplier power, buyer power, and the threat of substitution. It helps stakeholders to analyze the level of competition within the automotive display system industry and its attractiveness.
- Competitive landscape allows stakeholders to understand their competitive environment and provides an insight into the current positions of key players in the market.