According to the latest report by IMARC Group, titled "India Automotive Wiring Harness Market: Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2023-2028," the India automotive wiring harness market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 4.9% during 2023-2028. A wiring harness includes a group of wires, connectors and terminals that run throughout the vehicle and relay information and electric power. It plays a vital role in connecting a variety of automobile components. Wiring harnesses can be seen to contribute enormously to the development as well as the rise of car manufacturers in India. These automotive wiring harnesses run throughout the vehicle to transmit electric power and information. Their usage enables the transmission of electrical power and control signals to electronic and electrical devices in a car to ensure functionality and safety.
India Automotive Wiring Harness Market Trends:
The market in India is majorly driven by the rising trend of advanced integrated features for improving vehicle performance and driving experience. In line with this, the increasing demand and production of electric vehicles are significantly contributing to the market expansion. Furthermore, the growing emphasis on safety solutions for electric cars is positively influencing the market. Apart from this, continual improvements in the electric vehicle infrastructures, such as charging stations in the country and governmental subsidiaries related to it, offer lucrative growth opportunities for the key market players. Moreover, significant growth in the automotive industry and heavy investments in automotive exploration activities are catalyzing the market. Besides, a continuous rise in the demand for automobile electronic devices is one of the key factors that is favoring the overall growth of the automotive wiring harness market. Additionally, the deployment of technologically advanced systems, such as infotainment and advanced driver assistance systems, in vehicles is strengthening the market growth.
- On the basis of the application, the market has been segmented into the body wiring harness, engine wiring harness, chassis wiring harness, HVAC wiring harness, sensors wiring harness, and others.
- Based on the material type, the market has been categorized into copper, aluminum, and others.
- On the basis of the transmission type, the market has been classified into data transmission and electrical wiring.
- On the basis of the vehicle type, the market has been divided into two-wheelers, passenger cars, and commercial vehicles.
- On the basis of the category, the market has been segmented into general wires, heat-resistant wires, shielded wires and tubed wires.
- On the basis of the component, the market has been classified into connectors, wires, terminals, and others.
- On the basis of the region, the market has been divided into North India, West and Central India, South India, and East India.
- The competitive landscape of the market has been studied in the report with detailed profiles of the key players operating in the market.
|Base Year of the Analysis
||Application, Material Type, Transmission Type, Vehicle Type, Category, Component, Region
||North India, West and Central India, South India, East India
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2299
Five User License: US$ 3399
Corporate License: US$ 4499
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
30 N Gould St, Ste R
Sheridan, WY (Wyoming) 82801 USA
Tel No:(D) +91 120 433 0800
Americas:- +1 631 791 1145 | Africa and Europe :- +44-702-409-7331 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800, +91-120-433-0800