The global baby drinking water market size reached US$ 37.21 Billion in 2022. Looking forward, IMARC Group expects the market to reach US$ 68.17 Billion by 2028, exhibiting a growth rate (CAGR) of 10.50% during 2023-2028. The growing awareness regarding infant health and nutrition among parents, the implementation of supportive government policies, and the introduction of advanced purification methods represent some of the key factors driving the market.
|Market Size in 2022
||US$ 37.21 Billion
|Market Forecast in 2028
||US$ 68.17 Billion
|Market Growth Rate (2023-2028)
Baby drinking water is a carefully formulated product specifically designed for infants and young children. It undergoes multiple purification, filtration, and sterilization processes to ensure high safety standards and eliminate harmful microorganisms, fluoride content, lead, nitrates, and other contaminants. Baby drinking water is widely used to maintain hydration, prepare infant formula, administer medications, and dilute various solid food, such as baby cereals, purees, and mashed fruits and vegetables. It is a highly convenient, safe, and cost-effective product that enhances children’s safety, provides essential nutrients, quickly replenishes electrolytes, and ensures adequate fluid intake, especially during summer and hot weather. Baby drinking water also aids in promoting healthy dental development, supporting digestive health, preventing constipation, regulating body temperature, and minimizing the risk of various illnesses, such as vomiting, diarrhoea, fever, and stomach pain.
Baby Drinking Water Market Trends:
The growing awareness regarding infant health and nutrition among parents is one of the key factors propelling the market growth. Baby drinking water is widely used to ensure proper hydration, prepare infant food, and protect children from the illness caused by contaminated water. Furthermore, the implementation of supportive government policies to spread awareness among parents and ensure safe drinking water for children is providing an impetus to the market growth. Additionally, the introduction of advanced purification methods, such as multiple filtration stages, reverse osmosis, and ultraviolet (UV) sterilization, to ensure the removal of maximum contamination and enhance the safety of baby drinking water, is positively influencing the market growth. Besides this, the recent development of fortified products that incorporate additional vitamins, minerals, and electrolytes to fulfil the nutritional requirement and support infant growth and development is providing a thrust to the market growth. Moreover, the growing product demand owing to the increasing environmental pollution, water contamination, and prevalence of water-borne diseases, such as cholera, rotavirus infection, and gastroenteritis, is strengthening the market growth. Apart from this, aggressive promotional and branding campaigns by manufacturers through advertisements, social media, and influencer marketing are supporting the market growth. Other factors, including the shortage of suitable drinking water for infants, rising expenditure capacities of consumers, increasing investments in the development of innovative products, and easy product availability across e-commerce platforms, are anticipated to drive the market growth.
Key Market Segmentation:
IMARC Group provides an analysis of the key trends in each segment of the global baby drinking water market report, along with forecasts at the global, regional, and country levels for 2023-2028. Our report has categorized the market based on type, application, and distribution channel.
- Pure Water
- Mineral Water
The report has provided a detailed breakup and analysis of the baby drinking water market based on the type. This includes pure water, mineral water, and others. According to the report, pure water represented the largest segment.
- 3-6 Months
- 7-12 Months
- 12-14 Months
A detailed breakup and analysis of the baby drinking water market based on the application has also been provided in the report. This includes 3-6 months, 7-12 months, and 12-14 months.
Distribution Channel Insights:
A detailed breakup and analysis of the baby drinking water market based on the distribution channel has also been provided in the report. This includes online and offline. According to the report, offline accounted for the largest market share.
- North America
- United Kingdom
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Latin America
- Middle East and Africa
The report has also provided a comprehensive analysis of all the major regional markets, which include North America (the United States and Canada); Europe (Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, and others); Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, and others); Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, and others); and the Middle East and Africa. According to the report, North America was the largest market for baby drinking water. Some of the factors driving the North America baby drinking water market included the rising birth rate, increasing government initiatives, and various product innovations.
The report has also provided a comprehensive analysis of the competitive landscape in the global baby drinking water market. Competitive analysis such as market structure, market share by key players, player positioning, top winning strategies, competitive dashboard, and company evaluation quadrant has been covered in the report. Also, detailed profiles of all major companies have been provided. Some of the companies covered include Abbott Laboratories, Acqua Sant'Anna S.p.A., Danone S.A., Nongfu Spring Co. Ltd., Nursery Water, etc. Kindly note that this only represents a partial list of companies, and the complete list has been provided in the report.
|Base Year of the Analysis
| Historical Period
|Scope of the Report
||Exploration of Historical and Forecast Trends, Industry Catalysts and Challenges, Segment-Wise Historical and Predictive Market Assessment:
- Distribution Channel
||Pure Water, Mineral Water, Others
||3-6 Months, 7-12 Months, 12-14 Months
|Distribution Channels Covered
||Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Latin America, Middle East and Africa
||United States, Canada, Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Brazil, Mexico
||Abbott Laboratories, Acqua Sant'Anna S.p.A., Danone S.A., Nongfu Spring Co. Ltd., Nursery Water, etc.
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2499
Five User License: US$ 3499
Corporate License: US$ 4499
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the global baby drinking water market performed so far, and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What are the drivers, restraints, and opportunities in the global baby drinking water market?
- What is the impact of each driver, restraint, and opportunity on the global baby drinking water market?
- What are the key regional markets?
- Which countries represent the most attractive baby drinking water market?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the type?
- Which is the most attractive type in the baby drinking water market?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the application?
- Which is the most attractive application in the baby drinking water market?
- What is the breakup of the market based on distribution channel?
- Which is the most attractive distribution channel in the baby drinking water market?
- What is the competitive structure of the global baby drinking water market?
- Who are the key players/companies in the global baby drinking water market?
Key Benefits for Stakeholders:
- IMARC’s report offers a comprehensive quantitative analysis of various market segments, historical and current market trends, market forecasts, and dynamics of the baby drinking water market from 2017-2028.
- The research study provides the latest information on the market drivers, challenges, and opportunities in the global baby drinking water market.
- The study maps the leading, as well as the fastest-growing, regional markets. It further enables stakeholders to identify the key country-level markets within each region.
- Porter's five forces analysis assist stakeholders in assessing the impact of new entrants, competitive rivalry, supplier power, buyer power, and the threat of substitution. It helps stakeholders to analyze the level of competition within the baby drinking water industry and its attractiveness.
- Competitive landscape allows stakeholders to understand their competitive environment and provides an insight into the current positions of key players in the market.