The global baby high chairs and booster seats market size reached US$ 4.4 Billion in 2023. Looking forward, IMARC Group expects the market to reach US$ 6.1 Billion by 2032, exhibiting a growth rate (CAGR) of 3.75% during 2024-2032. The rising birth rate across the globe, the implementation of stringent government regulations, and the recent development of smart booster seats represent some of the key factors driving the market.
Market Size in 2023
|US$ 4.4 Billion
Market Forecast in 2032
|US$ 6.1 Billion
|Market Growth Rate 2024-2032
Baby high chairs and booster seats are products designed to provide safe and comfortable seating options for toddlers and infants. They are manufactured using several lightweight, durable, and non-toxic materials, such as plastics, wood, metals, fabrics, foams, and leather. They are widely used by parents to secure children and provide extra safety during feeding, grooming, playing, car rides, airplane trips, and socialization activities. Baby high chairs and booster seats are cost-effective, compact, easy to clean, and highly beneficial products that enhance user convenience, provide long service life, promote good body posture, and reduce the risk of falls and accidents. They are also portable, easy to store and offer additional functionalities, such as seat reclining, removable trays, footrests, safety harnesses, and height adjustment.
Baby High Chairs and Booster Seats Market Trends:
The rising birth rate across the globe is one of the primary factors driving the market growth. Baby high chairs and booster seats are widely used to provide a stable and ergonomic seat for toddlers and infants, which enhances comfort, reduces stress, promotes healthy growth, and prevents the risk of injuries and accidents. In addition to this, the growing focus on child safety and development among parents is facilitating the product demand as they are equipped with several safety features, such as straps, harnesses, locking systems, and extra cushioning. Furthermore, the implementation of stringent government regulations to educate parents and mandate product use while driving to protect infants during crashes and accidents is acting as another growth-inducing factor. Additionally, the recent development of smart booster seats that are equipped with sensors and Bluetooth connectivity, which allows parents to monitor child safety and location using smartphones, is positively influencing the market growth. Besides this, the introduction of eco-friendly products that are manufactured using sustainable raw materials, such as bamboo and recycled plastic, is providing an impetus to the market growth. Moreover, aggressive promotional campaigns by product manufacturers through advertisements and social media are creating a positive outlook for the market. Other factors, including rising expenditure capacities of consumers, increasing investment in the research and development (R&D) of advanced products, growing working population, and easy product availability across e-commerce platforms, are anticipated to drive the market growth.
Key Market Segmentation:
IMARC Group provides an analysis of the key trends in each segment of the global baby high chairs and booster seats market, along with forecasts at the global, regional, and country levels from 2024-2032. Our report has categorized the market based on types and applications.
- High Chairs
- Booster Seats
The report has provided a detailed breakup and analysis of the baby high chairs and booster seats market based on the types. This includes high chairs and booster seats. According to the report, high chairs represented the largest segment.
- Baby Boutique Stores
- Specialized Chain Stores
- Online Retailers
A detailed breakup and analysis of the baby high chairs and booster seats market based on the application has also been provided in the report. This includes baby boutique stores, specialized chain stores, and online retailers. According to the report, baby boutique stores accounted for the largest market share.
- North America
- United Kingdom
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Latin America
- Middle East and Africa
The report has also provided a comprehensive analysis of all the major regional markets, which include North America (the United States and Canada); Europe (Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, and others); Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, and others); Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, and others); and the Middle East and Africa. According to the report, North America was the largest market for baby high chairs and booster seats. Some of the factors driving the North America baby high chairs and booster seats market included the rising birth rates, stringent government regulations, and rapid technological advancements.
The report has also provided a comprehensive analysis of the competitive landscape in the global baby high chairs and booster seats market. Competitive analysis such as market structure, market share by key players, player positioning, top winning strategies, competitive dashboard, and company evaluation quadrant has been covered in the report. Also, detailed profiles of all major companies have been provided. Some of the companies covered include Baby Trend Inc. (Alpha Group Co. Ltd.), Chicco (Artsana Group), Dorel Juvenile Group Inc. (Dorel Industries Inc.), Evenflo Company Inc. (Goodbaby International Holdings Limited), Guzzie+Guss, Hauck GmbH & Co. KG, Inglesina Usa Inc., Joie International Co. Limited, Joovy, Keekaroo, Mothercare plc (Boots UK Limited), Newell Brands, Peg Perego, Regalo International, etc. Kindly note that this only represents a partial list of companies, and the complete list has been provided in the report.
|Base Year of the Analysis
||High Chairs, Booster Seats
||Baby Boutique Stores, Specialized Chain Stores, Online Retailers
|| Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Latin America, Middle East and Africa
||United States, Canada, Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Brazil, Mexico
||Baby Trend Inc. (Alpha Group Co. Ltd.), Chicco (Artsana Group), Dorel Juvenile Group Inc. (Dorel Industries Inc.), Evenflo Company Inc. (Goodbaby International Holdings Limited), Guzzie+Guss, Hauck GmbH & Co. KG, Inglesina Usa Inc., Joie International Co. Limited, Joovy, Keekaroo, Mothercare plc (Boots UK Limited), Newell Brands, Peg Perego, Regalo International, etc.
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2499
Five User License: US$ 3499
Corporate License: US$ 4499
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the global baby high chairs and booster seats market performed so far, and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What are the drivers, restraints, and opportunities in the global baby high chairs and booster seats market?
- What is the impact of each driver, restraint, and opportunity on the global baby high chairs and booster seats market?
- What are the key regional markets?
- Which countries represent the most attractive baby high chairs and booster seats market?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the types?
- Which are the most attractive types in the baby high chairs and booster seats market?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the applications?
- Which are the most attractive applications in the baby high chairs and booster seats market?
- What is the competitive structure of the global baby high chairs and booster seats market?
- Who are the key players/companies in the global baby high chairs and booster seats market?
Key Benefits for Stakeholders:
- IMARC’s report offers a comprehensive quantitative analysis of various market segments, historical and current market trends, market forecasts, and dynamics of the baby high chairs and booster seats market from 2018-2032.
- The research study provides the latest information on the market drivers, challenges, and opportunities in the global baby high chairs and booster seats market.
- The study maps the leading, as well as the fastest-growing, regional markets. It further enables stakeholders to identify the key country-level markets within each region.
- Porter's five forces analysis assist stakeholders in assessing the impact of new entrants, competitive rivalry, supplier power, buyer power, and the threat of substitution. It helps stakeholders to analyze the level of competition within the baby high chairs and booster seats industry and its attractiveness.
- Competitive landscape allows stakeholders to understand their competitive environment and provides an insight into the current positions of key players in the market.