PVC pipes are made up of polyvinyl chloride (PVC), a chemical polymer resin. These pipes are made from a blend of PVC and other additives. PVC pipes have numerous applications in drain waste vent, water service lines, irrigation, sewers and other industrial installations. The PVC pipes are used extensively in electric systems due to its properties of heat and electrical insulation. Apart from that, these pipes have high resistance to chemicals and a high tensile strength to withstand very high fluid pressure, so they are widely used in long distance water supply and underground sewerage systems. They are strong and can withstand extreme movements, so can be used in earthquake prone areas without experiencing any damage. These pipes are also cost-effective, light-weight and long-lasting, which makes it widely acceptable over its competing piping materials. The PVC pipes are rapidly replacing the concrete and metal pipes as they can be used in cases of energy, gas, conduit, and other industrial applications too. The rapid economic growth in Bahrain is pushing the demand for better infrastructure thereby boosting the demand for PVC pipes in the region. According to the latest report by IMARC Group, titled “Bahrain PVC Pipes Market: Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2018-2023”, the Bahrain PVC pipes market reached a value of US$ XX Million in 2017.
In Bahrain, the government is focusing on improving the country's infrastructure and is undertaking various construction projects. This is a key factor that will drive the market in this region. Also, the housing supply in Bahrain is too less as compared to the demand for housing, especially among the low and mid-income groups, hence there is a scope for increase in residential property development and this will provide a thrust to the PVC pipes market. Furthermore, the heightened awareness of consumers on the smaller environmental footprint of PVC pipes as compared to the other piping materials is expected to influence the market’s growth in this region. Looking forward, the market value is projected to reach US$ XX Million by 2023, expanding at a CAGR of X% during 2018-2023.
- On the basis of application, sewerage and drainage represent the largest segment, followed by the irrigation, plumbing, water supply, HVAC, and oil and gas.
- The competitive landscape of the market has also been examined with some of the key players being Gulf Plastic, Bahrain Plastic and Tylos Plastic Industries.
This report provides a deep insight into the Bahrain PVC pipes market covering all its essential aspects. This ranges from macro overview of the market to micro details of the industry performance, recent trends, key market drivers and challenges, SWOT analysis, Porter’s five forces analysis, value chain analysis, etc. The report also provides a comprehensive analysis for setting up a PVC pipe manufacturing plant. The study analyses the processing and manufacturing requirements, project cost, project funding, project economics, expected returns on investment, profit margins, etc. This report is a must-read for entrepreneurs, investors, researchers, consultants, business strategists, and all those who have any kind of stake or are planning to foray into Bahrain PVC pipes market in any manner.
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the PVC pipes market in Bahrain performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What are the key application segments in the Bahrain PVC pipes industry?
- What are the price trends of PVC pipes?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the Bahrain PVC pipes industry?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the Bahrain PVC pipes industry?
- What is the structure of the Bahrain PVC pipes industry and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the Bahrain PVC pipes industry?
- What are the profit margins in the Bahrain PVC pipes industry?
- What are the key requirements for setting up a PVC pipe manufacturing plant?
- How are PVC pipes manufactured?
- What are the various unit operations involved in a PVC pipe manufacturing plant?
- What is the total size of land required for setting up a PVC pipe manufacturing plant?
- What are the machinery requirements for setting up a PVC pipe manufacturing plant?
- What are the raw material requirements for setting up a PVC pipe manufacturing plant?
- What are the packaging requirements for PVC pipes?
- What are the transportation requirements for PVC pipes?
- What are the utility requirements for setting up a PVC pipe manufacturing plant?
- What are the manpower requirements for setting up a PVC pipe manufacturing plant?