According to the latest report by IMARC Group, titled “United States Beer Market: Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2023-2028," the United States beer market reached a value of US$ 101.7 Billion in 2022. Beer is a carbonated, fermented alcoholic beverage manufactured from malted cereal grains, such as corn, barley, rice, wheat, rye and hops, yeast, and water. It is commonly available in ale, stout, lager, malt, and porter variants. Beer consists of minerals, fiber, potassium, vitamins, polyphenols, calcium, thiamin, iron, and zinc, which can help prevent congestive heart failure, heart attack, and stroke. Moderate consumption of the drink also aids in strengthening muscles, improving cognitive functioning, reducing stress, maintaining blood pressure levels, and preventing kidney stones.
United States Beer Market Trends:
The rising product demand among the young population across the country is one of the key factors driving the growth of the market. Beer is widely consumed in social interactions, celebrations, and cultural gatherings as a bonding activity. Additionally, the widespread adoption of the drink in the food and beverage (F&B) industry to impart delicate flavors and bring out the richness of meat and vegetables is favoring the market growth. Apart from this, the introduction of gluten-free beer due to the rising health consciousness among the masses and the increasing incidences of celiac disease is providing an impetus to the market growth. In line with this, the growing awareness and willingness to try newly launched flavors, such as chocolate and strawberry, along with the need for an innovative drinking experience, are propelling market growth. Other factors, including rising expenditure capacities of consumers, increasing demand for high-quality and premium beers, and growing microbreweries in the country, are anticipated to drive the market toward growth. On account of the aforementioned factors, the market value is anticipated to reach US$ 118.7 Billion by 2028, growing at a CAGR of 2.8% during 2023-2028.
- On the basis of the product type, the market has been categorized into standard lager, premium lager, specialty beer, and others.
- Based on the packaging, the market has been divided into glass, PET bottle, metal can, and others.
- On the basis of the production, the market has been categorized into macro-breweries, micro-breweries, and others.
- Based on the alcohol content, the market has been divided into high, low, and alcohol-free.
- On the basis of the flavor, the market has been bifurcated into flavored and unflavored.
- Based on the distribution channel, the market has been divided into supermarkets and hypermarkets, on-trades, specialty stores, convenience stores, and others.
- On the basis of region, the market has been categorized into Northeast, Midwest, South, and West.
- The competitive landscape of the industry has also been examined along with the profiles of the key players.
|Base Year of the Analysis
||Product Type, Packaging, Production, Alcohol Content, Flavor, Distribution Channel, Region
||Northeast, Midwest, South, West
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2699
Five User License: US$ 3699
Corporate License: US$ 4699
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
30 N Gould St, Ste R
Sheridan, WY 82801, USA
Americas: +1-631-791-1145 | Europe & Africa: +44-753-713-2163 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800