The global body dryer market size reached US$ 3.73 Billion in 2022. Looking forward, IMARC Group expects the market to reach US$ 5.06 Billion by 2028, exhibiting a growth rate (CAGR) of 5.12% during 2023-2028. Increasing consciousness toward personal hygiene, improving lifestyle of consumers, and the easy product availability across e-commerce platforms represent some of the key factors driving the market.
A body dryer is a blowing electrical appliance that exhibits warm pressurized air dries that helps dry the body. It consists of a fan, heating element, and motor that blow hot or cold air at high speeds. It is used to dry the body properly by blowing away water droplets and evaporating microscopic droplets to dry the body completely. The body dryer consists of a pod located on the underside of the top of the dryer, which intakes the air that blows out. These dryers generally operate through modern technologies and are mounted on a room floor or installed on the bathroom’s side or corner wall. A body dryer is a convenient, faster alternative that assists in increasing hygiene, improving skin, and reducing bathroom moisture.
One of the key factors driving the market growth is the rising personal hygiene consciousness among consumers. Body dryers are widely used as they eliminate the need for bath towels through the usage of a steam system, thus leaving the body dry and refreshed. In line with this, the increasing awareness of maintaining good hygienic practices and sanitation to avoid infections is favoring the market growth. Moreover, the widespread product adoption for disabled people to enhance convenience is acting as another growth-inducing factor. Besides this, the rising incidences of itching problems and skin rashes due to reusable bath towels are facilitating the market growth. Furthermore, the product is extensively used in hotels and smart home setting as it adds an aesthetic appearance to the washroom with its elegant, minimalist, and striking designs. Apart from this, the integration of artificial intelligence (AI) to control moisture contents and temperature is propelling the market growth. Additionally, key players are introducing sustainably made body dryers that are also skin friendly due to the rising environmental consciousness, which in turn is providing an impetus to the market growth. Along with this, the improving lifestyle of consumers, encouraging them to prefer luxury and quality products, is positively influencing the market growth. Other factors, including the rising expenditure capacities of consumers, the easy product availability across e-commerce platforms, and extensive research and development (R&D) activities to reduce the cost of production, are supporting the market growth.
Key Market Segmentation:
IMARC Group provides an analysis of the key trends in each segment of the global body dryer market, along with forecasts at the global, regional, and country level from 2023-2028. Our report has categorized the market based on product type, distribution channel, and application.
Product Type Insights
The report has provided a detailed breakup and analysis of the body dryer market based on the product type. This includes wall mounted and on floor. According to the report, wall mounted represented the largest segment.
Distribution Channel Insights
A detailed breakup and analysis of the body dryer market based on the distribution channel has also been provided in the report. This includes offline and online. According to the report, offline accounted for the largest market share.
The report has provided a detailed breakup and analysis of the body dryer market based on the application. This includes residential and commercial. According to the report, commercial represented the largest segment.
- North America
- South Korea
- United Kingdom
- Latin America
- Middle East and Africa
The report has also provided a comprehensive analysis of all the major regional markets that include North America (the United States and Canada); Europe (Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, and others); Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, and others); Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, and others); and Middle East and Africa. According to the report, North America was the largest market for body dryer. Some of the factors driving the North America body dryer market included its rising expenditure capacities of consumers, technological advancements, and increasing consciousness toward personal hygiene.
The report has also provided a comprehensive analysis of the competitive landscape in the global body dryer market. Detailed profiles of all major companies have also been provided. Some of the companies covered include Avant Innovations, CMR, First Class Wet Rooms LTD, Full Body Dryer LLC, Haystack Dryers, Indiegogo Inc., Orchids International, Regal Care Shower Trays Ltd., Tornado Body Dryer LLC, Valiryo, Wet Rooms Direct Ltd., etc. Kindly, note that this only represents a partial list of companies, and the complete list has been provided in the report.
|Base Year of the Analysis
| Historical Period
||Product Type, Distribution Channel, Application, Region
|| Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Latin America, Middle East and Africa
||United States, Canada, Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Brazil, Mexico
||Avant Innovations, CMR, First Class Wet Rooms LTD, Full Body Dryer LLC, Haystack Dryers, Indiegogo Inc., Orchids International, Regal Care Shower Trays Ltd., Tornado Body Dryer LLC, Valiryo, Wet Rooms Direct Ltd., etc.
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2499
Five User License: US$ 3499
Corporate License: US$ 4499
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the global body dryer market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What are the drivers, restraints, and opportunities in the global body dryer market?
- What are the key regional markets?
- Which countries represent the most attractive body dryer markets?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the product type?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the distribution channel?
- What is the breakup of the market based on application?
- What is the competitive structure of the global body dryer market?
- Who are the key players/companies in the global body dryer market?
Key Benefits for Stakeholders:
- IMARC’s report offers a comprehensive quantitative analysis of various market segments, historical and current market trends, market forecasts, and dynamics of the body dryer market from 2017-2028.
- The research study provides the latest information on the market drivers, challenges, and opportunities in the global body dryer market.
- The study maps the leading as well as the fastest growing regional markets. It further enables stakeholders to identify the key country-level markets within each region.
- Porter's five forces analysis assist stakeholders in assessing the impact of new entrants, competitive rivalry, supplier power, buyer power, and the threat of substitution. It helps stakeholders to analyze the level of competition within the body dryer industry and its attractiveness.
- Competitive landscape allows stakeholders to understand their competitive environment and provides an insight into the current positions of key players in the market.