The latest report by IMARC, titled “Asia-Pacific Cheese Market: Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2022-2027”, finds that the Asia-Pacific cheese market is expected to exhibit a CAGR of 6.46% during the forecast period (2022-2027). Cheese refers to a highly nutritious and palatable food product derived from milk. It is currently available in a wide range of textures, aromas, and tastes worldwide in nearly 200 varieties. Cheese consumes only one-tenth volume of milk, thereby making it portable with longer shelf life in comparison to milk. It is rich in vital nutrients, such as protein, essential minerals, fat, and calcium. It provides various health benefits, including stronger bones and teeth, healthy heart, and prevention of osteoporosis. The taste, form, texture, and flavor of the cheese depend upon the origin of milk, pasteurization, bacteria, the butterfat content, mold, processing and aging. In recent years, cheese has gained momentum due to its widespread adoption for preparing pasta, pizza, burgers, and various other fast-food items.
Asia-Pacific Cheese Market Trends:
One of the primary factors driving the market is the growing adoption of western food culture and hectic work schedules in the Asia Pacific region. Additionally, the rising number of working individuals, along with the altering food patterns, are creating a positive market outlook. Other than this, the introduction of a variety of cheese by key players in the market, including cheddar, mozzarella, parmesan, Roquefort, and feta, is positively influencing the market growth. Besides this, key players are launching unique spreadable cheese flavors to expand their portfolio. In line with this, manufacturers are extensively investing in marketing campaigns through various advertising media, such as televisions, newspapers, and social media platforms, to increase awareness amongst consumers about the health benefits offered by cheese. This is consequently creating a favorable market outlook.
- Based on the source, the market has been divided into cow milk, buffalo milk, goat milk, and others.
- On the basis of the type, the market has been bifurcated into natural and processed.
- Based on the product, the market has been segmented into mozzarella, cheddar, feta, parmesan, Roquefort, and others.
- On the basis of the distribution channel, the market has been segregated into supermarkets and hypermarkets, convenience stores, specialty stores, online, and others.
- Based on the format, the market has been categorized into slices, diced/cubes, shredded, blocks, spreads, liquid, and others.
- Country-wise, the market has been classified into China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, and others.
- The competitive landscape of the market has also been analyzed, along with detailed profiles of the key players operating in the industry.
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
30 N Gould St, Ste
Sheridan, WY (Wyoming) 82801 USA
Tel No:(D) +91 120 433 0800
Americas:- +1 631 791 1145 | Africa and Europe :- +44-702-409-7331 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800, +91-120-433-0800