According to the latest report by IMARC Group, titled "United States Cheese Market: Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2021-2026," the United States Cheese market is currently witnessing stable growth. Cheese refers to a dairy product that is prepared by the coagulation of the milk protein casein. Widely available in a diverse array of flavors and textures, it is utilized for the preparation of numerous dishes, including pasta, pizza, tart, gratin, salad and cheesecakes. It is a rich source of essential nutrients, such as proteins, riboflavin, calcium, phosphorus, zinc, and vitamins A and B12. Consequently, the consumption of healthy cheese varieties, such as mozzarella, blue cheese, feta and ricotta, is commonly associated with numerous benefits. It aids in cavity prevention, improves bone strength, minimizes the chances of developing cancer, regulates blood pressure levels and enhances skin texture.
We are regularly tracking the direct effect of COVID-19 on the market, along with the indirect influence of associated industries. These observations will be integrated into the report.
United States Cheese Market Trends:
The market is primarily driven by the expansion of quick-service restaurants (QSRs) in the United States. The shifting dietary preferences and inflating disposable incomes levels of the masses, along with hectic schedules and long working hours of working professionals, have contributed to the widespread popularity of QSRs in the country. Since these joints utilize cheese as a key ingredient in their food preparations, this is providing a thrust to the market growth. Additionally, the growing health consciousness among consumers has led to an increased demand for protein-rich foods among the masses, which is expected to favorably impact the market growth. Furthermore, the sales of various types of cheese through organized online and offline retail channels have propelled the market growth as these channels offer an enhanced convenience to the consumers at a relatively better price point as compared to traditional retailers. Moreover, the introduction of low-fat cheese in the market is also acting as a major growth-inducing factor. On account of the aforementioned factors, the market is anticipated to exhibit moderate growth during the forecast period (2021-2026).
- Based on the source, the market has been divided into cows, buffalos, goats and other sources of milk.
- On the basis of the type, the market has been bifurcated into natural and processed products.
- Based on the product, the market has been categorized into mozzarella, cheddar, feta, parmesan, Roquefort and others.
- On the basis of the distribution channel, the market has been segregated into supermarkets and hypermarkets, convenience stores, specialty stores, online and others.
- Based on the format, the market has been segregated into slices, diced/cubes, shredded, blocks, spreads, liquid and others.
- On the geographical front, the market has been classified into Northeast, Midwest, South and West.
- The competitive landscape of the market has been studied, with the detailed profiles of the key players operating in the market.
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
Follow us on twitter: @imarcglobal